More BSIAB II soundclips

scottosan

• Members
Originally posted by ColorsoundKid

Brown sound in a box? Who makes them? The first clip sounded pretty damn good.

No one, from what I understand, the pedal was designed by a DIY'er and the schematics are available on the net. You can buy PCB's and make your own.

• Members

Someone does manufacture the stompbox, I do! They are available at http://www.generalguitargadgets.com

You can build it yourself or by an excellent fully constructed stompbox. A good percentage from each sale goes to the BSIAB2 designer, Ed Guidry, so please consider buying and support Ed and General Guitar Gadgets.

Thanks!
JD Sleep
General Guitar Gadgets

• Members
Originally posted by JD Sleep

Someone does manufacture the stompbox, I do! They are available at
http://www.generalguitargadgets.com

You can build it yourself or by an excellent fully constructed stompbox. A good percentage from each sale goes to the BSIAB2 designer, Ed Guidry, so please consider buying and support Ed and General Guitar Gadgets.

Thanks!

JD Sleep

General Guitar Gadgets

Just went back to your site, I don't know how I overlooked that you sold these. I though you sold only the kits. Your prices are great. I bought the PCB from JD and I have to say, it was money well spent. it was of high qualtiy and the layout is very efficient. So what board to you want to sell me next? This stuff is addicting!!:D

• Members
Originally posted by scottosan

Just went back to your site, I don't know how I overlooked that you sold these. I though you sold only the kits. Your prices are great. I bought the PCB from JD and I have to say, it was money well spent. it was of high qualtiy and the layout is very efficient. So what board to you want to sell me next? This stuff is addicting!!
:D

+1 for the quality of JDs PCBs. I've bought four or five of them and found them all to be very nice quality. Great way to get into DIY.

• 5 months later...

Archived