ot: you know, I really love MONKEYKNIFEFIGHTER'S quotes at the end of his posts!

seifukusha

• Members

Originally posted by seifukusha

How the hell does he think up all of them? It just makes me laugh. The last one was HORACIO! Its small, but I think its funny.

He's such a talented simian, our bro - a different diet and worldview from the tree-tops, perhaps. MkF's one of my favourites here, capital stuff!

• Members

Hey Kestral, doing fine, man! Hope you're doing well too, what with the wintry weather and all.

It's just been too hectic with the work, from before the Summer Olympics up to the end of last year with so many things crammed - it's crazy, I'm thankful that I've been able to keep myself together.

I've been lucky Joey, having 5 children makes you have to think about others more than yourself but 'it's been more than worth it - you look at them and see how well you've doing in this life.

I've still got outstanding commitments to several buddies here (thanks so much for your patience, Gents - you know who you are :) ), which hopefully will all be resolved by the time the Chinese New Year holidays roll by 9-10 Feb. Moved house as well, still haven't finished unpacking.

I've just finished putting the myriad pedals, cables and stuff all readily at hand, to be installed on to my PSK pedalboard that I bought on that most memorable jaunt in Seoul with Joey.

• Members
Originally posted by seifukusha

well, happy new year. here, its next week.

im going to sleep for 3 days...

We all celebrate, Chinese or non-Chinese, just like we do for the Muslim, Christian and Hindu holidays here. :)

3 days?! I'll just reckon you won't be sleeping alone, then? ;)

Archived