X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guyatone filter was at NAMM !

I can't see why it did not get any coverage ?
    perhaps it was a dummy (was the case at NAMM 2004)

also, Chunk Systems has a new version of the Agent Funk

The main change with the new Agent 00Funk Mark II is that it now has a logarithmic filter sweep instead of a linear one. This makes it sounds wetter, fatter and squelchier.

There is also an "envelope connector". This is for use with the other new C.S. pedal, the "Brown Dog", but can also be used as a traditional effects loop with a standard "Y" Cable.

Comment

According to Godlyke, the Ultron will be released this June. Same thing goes for the ChopShop. He said the engineer on those units was extremely sick a while back and couldn't do any work on them.
      bands i'm in

www.MySpace.com/DistantDaze
      www.MySpace.com/Jawbone
      www.MySpace.com/openendedechoes

Comment

Originally posted by agentcooper2001
        According to Godlyke, the Ultron will be released this June. Same thing goes for the ChopShop. He said the engineer on those units was extremely sick a while back and couldn't do any work on them.

Any info on price?
        panta rhei

Comment

no info on price yet.
          bands i'm in

www.MySpace.com/Jawbone

Comment

Agentcooper, do you know anything about that Brown Dog pedal of Chunk Systems ?

Comment

nope, i just heard about it from you in this thread. The new Agent 00Funk looks cool. I haven't tried one of those before. How much are they?
              bands i'm in

www.MySpace.com/Jawbone

Comment

the old ones are listed 275 $ on the Godlyke page
                don't know about the new one, let's just hope it's less

Comment

The Guyatone Ultron and EHX Tube Zipper have officially gotten me interested in purchasing an outboard envelope filter one day ... but I can't decide which one to get.
                  For Sale/Trade:
                  Boss, Palmer, Source Audio, etc.
                  Click here for more info about sale items

Wanted:
                  Line 6 M5; Compact expression pedal; Boss GL-100 Guitar Driver, Studio headphones, Studio monitors, Quality cables, Baritone guitar

Comment

Originally posted by agentcooper2001
                    no info on price yet.

i called godlyke and someone told me it would be around 300 for the chopshop. and yeah, the engineer was hospitalized for a while. the first time i called, they told me it would be released in january. it was advertised in a "new products" section of guitar player magazine sometime in 2004. still not here...
                    AimmarCair wrote:EHX could clean out my anus.Delicious HOG enema.

Comment

MSRP - Ultron - $450, Ultrem (used to be the Chop Shop) - $400

Projected release dates - Ultron in late June, Ultrem in late July.
                      panta rhei

Comment

I'm pissed that they changed the name of the chopshop. chopshop is the collest name ever!! insanely expensive, but I really want the trem.
                        Music Director/Tech director at Elim International Church, Wellington, NZ.

Comment

sheesh... that's expensive enough! they should be midi controllable
                          AimmarCair wrote:EHX could clean out my anus.Delicious HOG enema.

Comment

Originally posted by bieke
                            I can't see why it did not get any coverage ?
                            perhaps it was a dummy (was the case at NAMM 2004)

GAS-inducing. The cosmetics remind me of this old Coron:
                            *please send me evenings and weekends*

member- HCFXSCOC

Comment

Working...
                            X