X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aster Blistok

Interesting. Did you see Lux Interior out of garb too?

Yes, he looks pretty much the same though. She wears wigs. Has a New Yawker accent too. Main pedal is an old Univox Super Fuzz with the top plate pulled.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">We are no longer hitchhiking, we're riding!<br />
    <br />
    www.plush-amps.com<br />
    <br />
    Member - HCFXSCOC and HCJRAKPOS</div>

Comment

• WORD!

Originally posted by papa taco

Jesus I want to be in a lezzy sandwich between the two at each end.

Comment

• One more time, Jeff Buckley's old squeeze, Joan Wasser

Comment

• Comment

• How did we get this far without a pic of D'arcy

Comment

• Comment

Satomi Matsuzaki of Deerhoof - the impossibly voiced noise pixie of destruction. this girl is like... 4' 8 inches.
                her band is really interesting though - some new wave bubblegum fused to noiserock.
                Bananarama vs. Lightening Bolt? perhaps..

and of course - Ruyter Suys

blazing guitarist...love her.

<div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. <b>The origin of myths is explained in this way.</b>&quot;<br />
                --- <i>Bertrand Russell</i><br />
                __ _ __ _ __<br />
                <br />
                my music <br />
                <a href="http://www.myspace.com/actorsactresses" target="_blank">A&amp;A Myspace</a></div>

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AngelofHop
                    The Iron Maidens

is it just me or is this 4 trannies and 1 hot chick (the one on the right) ?!
                    <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://members.lycos.nl/movingneedles/index.html" target="_blank"><b><font color="red">M</font><font color="orangered">o</font><font color="orange">v</font><font color="limegreen">i</font><font color="seagreen">n</font><font color="royalblue">g</font><font color="red">N</font><font color="orangered">e</font><font color="orange">e</font><font color="limegreen">d</font><font color="seagreen">l</font><font color="royalblue">e</font><font color="blue">s</font></b> Recording Studio</a><br />
                    <br />
                    <font size="1"><i><b><font color="deeppink">Looking for:</font></b></i> <br />
                    -MXR Envelope Filter &amp; Blue Box ( both block logo's, +boxes and manuals)<br />
                    <br />
                    <b>For sale:<br />
                    -Boss SG-1 Slow Gear Manual</b>; VGC, 1979 print. Make me an offer!</font></div>

Comment

• Originally posted by Speeddemon

is it just me or is this 4 trannies and 1 hot chick (the one on the right) ?!

Hell yeah look at the one second from the right I'd rather f*ck a hot dude than that

Comment

• jaime- vocals

hiary- guitar

16 years of grace
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.sonicdisorder.com" target="_blank">www.sonicdisorder.com</a></div>

Comment

• Originally posted by 16yearsjeff
                          jaime- vocals

hiary- guitar

16 years of grace

Why are those 2 cuties hanging out with those ugly gomers?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by fuzzface71

Ooh! I forgot about her! Mrs. Jon Spencer!

Comment

• Originally posted by AngelofHop
                                The Iron Maidens

Damn that's hot... Doh! That one plug ugly chick second to right is a real sour-note in a field of beautious females... I wanna bang the female equivalent to bruce dickinson. Does that make me a sicko-perv?

Comment

Working...
                                X