Your 1 in 10 shot at owning a rare WTF!? Wah for a single dollar!!!

mightyquinn

• Members

I need ten people to step up to the plate with a dollar in hand, go to my mini mac link, sign up and complete one offer. The Lowe's offer is $1.00!

I, in exchange, will make one of my WTF!? Wahs with all the trimmings and will 'raffle' it amogst the ten folks that come through on the offers.

That is a 1 in 10 shot at a truly unique and great sounding wah, all for a lowly dollar, less than a Lotto tickets and the odds are MUCH better.

Post here if your down to do an offer and enter the WTF!? raffle.

:D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Peter, your a smart cookie. You could do that and the wah would be yours. However, if anyone else also completes an offer before your ten do then I woud still have to raffle between all parties, cause I'm all fair like that.
But, if you came up with five people and didn;t win the wah I am sure there would be a consolation prize just for the amazing effort.
Go, daddy, go!!!:D

Mr Sage, I told you I would. Heck, try to not to "giveaway" all your good ideas. :D
I know, what a bitch!!! I'm a Mac Ho, can't help it!

• Members

No, you didn't understand. I could get 10 of my friends (who would ask for nothing in return) to get ME a Mini. So then I would have a Mini (as opposed to the rest of you), and not have to raffle anything out.

But, I have no interest in the Mini, the wah, or 10 friends.

• Members

I signed up and would do the Lowes but I have one question. It said the card you use for the Lowes cant be a debit card, which mine is, but I am just trying to figure if this is cause they don't want you to use one, or if it actually won't get credit and it won't work if I use one. Any idea Quinn?

• Members

Tommyn-Hmmm interesting, not sure if they mean it or not. FWIW tho, when I completed the Blockbuster offer I used not only a debit card, but a funky one that you buy in the mall, it doesn't even have my name on it!!!
So while I can't say 100% positive about the Lowes offer I do think you'd be fine with it.

• Members

Originally posted by mightyquinn

Tommyn-Hmmm interesting, not sure if they mean it or not. FWIW tho, when I completed the Blockbuster offer I used not only a debit card, but a funky one that you buy in the mall, it doesn't even have my name on it!!!

So while I can't say 100% positive about the Lowes offer I do think you'd be fine with it.

Hmm, ok. I think I'll give it a shot. Where is this Blockbuster offer though? It is not listed on the offers page for me? Did they stop doing it?

• Members
Hmm, ok. I think I'll give it a shot. Where is this Blockbuster offer though? It is not listed on the offers page for me? Did they stop doing it?

The Blockbuster is pretty much like Netflix. Movies delivered to your door.
When I did my offer I had to deny about 6-7 other offers that came up. I just kept passing on them till I found one I could live with. The Blockbuster one cost $10.00, the Lowes $1.00.
If you just keep denying the offers that suck eventually you get to the better ones.
:)

Archived