What the....? (Behringer content)

TwoHeadedBoy

• Members
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

there are a few companies that make boss knockoffs. they change the look just enough to get away with it. So afr most of these look pretty decent and most are $29 and under list! the octave is a little different than the boss, it has different tracking modes.

• Members

Originally posted by raggydoll

are they allowed to blatantly rip off boss and EH?

Do you spend much time here? There's an entire industry based on cloning other pedals.

I personally like Behringer stuff, and this whole thing has my full support. I am anxious to see how this turns out.

• Members
Originally posted by jcn37203

Do you spend much time here? There's an entire industry based on cloning other pedals.

I personally like Behringer stuff, and this whole thing has my full support. I am anxious to see how this turns out.

me too. people give Behringer crap, but i think they make great stuff considering the price. i will definately be getting at least 6 or 7 of these pedal just for circuit bending.:)

• Members

i know! man i feel stupid for being so excited about this, but {censored} theses are cheap. if the list price is $30 then they will probably be sold for $20.

i will be picking up the

VINTAGE DISTORTION VD1
VINTAGE PHASER VP1
PREAMP BOOSTER PB100
DISTORTION MODELER DM100
METAL TONE MT100
GRAPHIC EQUALIZER EQ700(hopefully they didnt clone the ge-7 hiss) maybethis could replace my fish n chips.
ACOUSTIC MODELER AM100
ULTRA OCTAVER UO100
DIGITAL DELAY DD100 (maybe two of these)
DIGITAL REVERB DR100
DIGITAL MULTI FX FX100
GUITAR/AMP SELECTOR AB100
BLUES OVERDRIVE BO100

so that should be somewhere around $260-300 for 14 pedals.:cool:

• Members

wow. crap. those are good prices. they've got to be worth the price, if nothing else, for platforms to mod...I mean, doing it yourself, the enclosure, switch, jacks, leds and all that crap will cost you nearly that much, not to mention the collosal pitb that it is to drill/paint/finish the box. Dizang.

• Members

Originally posted by crazybilly

wow. crap. those are good prices. they've got to be worth the price, if nothing else, for platforms to mod...I mean, doing it yourself, the enclosure, switch, jacks, leds and all that crap will cost you nearly that much, not to mention the collosal pitb that it is to drill/paint/finish the box. Dizang.

exactly, {censored} just haveing an enclosure like that made would cost $20.

• Members
VD1_medium.jpg

I can finally afford one of these ... or at least a facsimle thereof ... :cool:

DR100_medium.jpg

I was thinking of getting a Digitech Digiverb ... but this RV-5 knockoff may very well be sufficent ... and much cheaper.

I predict that my feedback loop will be busting out at the seams come 2nd quarter of this fiscal year.:D:cool:

Archived