Oh man this is awesome.
    Auto*Pilot

{o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-
    O RLY?

Comment

Originally posted by ejk
      wait.....are these all digital modeling devices or are the distortions, overdrives, etc analog? If these are analog......for the love of God, somebody come up with a kickass Big Muff mod for their knockoff.

They dont technically exist yet. I mean, those pics are just computer renderings of what they will look like when they're released.

Can't quite mod them yet. But I'm sure there will be plenty of modding going on once they're out there.

At those prices, ****************, I'd almost risk learning to mod in the dark.
      Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows

----------
      ------ Stuff ------
      1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Comment

Originally posted by jcn37203

They dont technically exist yet. I mean, those pics are just computer renderings of what they will look like when they're released.

Can't quite mod them yet. But I'm sure there will be plenty of modding going on once they're out there.

At those prices, ****************, I'd almost risk learning to mod in the dark.
        I want one just for the pure irony of it all. A $30 Big Muff ripoff that's been modded to sound like a vintage 70s Rams head or Tri-knob model......man, that's freakin' priceless. I can picture somebody like Indyguitarist comming up with some kind of mod service for them.
        DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NAME IS EJK, NOT ELK!!!!!! I'M NOT SOME KIND OF DEER WANNABE!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL OF YOU WHO SPEAK SCANDINAVIAN, I'M NOT AN OAK TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

MALK

now with Vitamen R!

Comment

If these are anything like the new Digitech pedals everything is PCB mounted and all the components are SMD...have fun modding one of those. These are basically throw away technology-once the warranty is up they aren't cost effective to repair...just buy a new one
            It's like all other cheaply manufactured electronic/electrical devices(tvs,vcr,dvd,toaster), you buy the cheapest and sooner or later you have to buy another, then another. You buy a well made, repairable pedal like a Zvex or a Keeley, even most Boss, it will last a lifetime with a little care.

Comment

Originally posted by ejk
              wait.....are these all digital modeling devices or are the distortions, overdrives, etc analog?

I was wondering that myself.

Comment

I think I'll get the Phaser and maybe a delay and a Octaver to put in a feedback loop . . Insanity
                Music Director/Tech director at Elim International Church, Wellington, NZ.

Comment

Originally posted by bbrunskill
                  I think I'll get the Phaser and maybe a delay and a Octaver to put in a feedback loop . . Insanity

Hell yes; if these are even a smidge better than the Danelectro effects with the silly (even by guitar gear standards) names, there will be lots of fun to be had in contexts such as that.

Comment

Originally posted by littlehornyfenderboy56

true. i know i would be mad if i worked my butt off to design a pedal, and some other company takes it and makes it cheaper. but for buyers, it's a dream come true.

Not just cheaper,but puts it out and claims it was their idea or lets unknowing's create that illusion..
                    LESS EBAY MORE MEL BAY

OLD SCHOOL MY SCHOOL ONLY SCHOOL

Comment

This is very cool.

I can't wait to see if Keeley and Analogman start modding these to Boss specs.

Imagine a Keeley BD-2 for under $75 brand new...

And the Muff will probably be quite easy to mod to "vintage" specs. I agree...someone should come up with some mods for that. Considering how hot Muffs are these days, someone could probably pretty easily come up with a "Smashing Muff" mod and make a pretty penny.

Comment

I want a Behringer Echoplex for $149
                        PLEASE????? Make one.Lol!!
                        LESS EBAY MORE MEL BAY

Comment

Originally posted by BandofThieves

Comment

Originally posted by BandofThieves

Comment

Originally posted by blinz

They don't claim any of those are their own idea though. Read the descriptions on their site. Everyone of them says exactly what they are copies of in no uncertain terms.

I know that.I was speaking in general..
                              LESS EBAY MORE MEL BAY

Comment

Hey everybody, here's an idea, how about we all stop acting like we know what we're talking about.

For all we know, Behringer could have a ****************ing business partnership with Boss and Electro Harmonix. Not likely, but we aren't lawyers (except Slim) so lets just play what we like and be excellent to one another.

*Strikes air guitar pose*
                                Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows

----------
                                ------ Stuff ------
                                1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Comment

• Working...
                                  X