X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ollenorin

id whoop my ass too when i was 24.

the man's honest, you gotta give that to him. even if you wanna kick his ass right now.
    Originally posted by preservation
    master the sound of eating wet cigarettes

Irony is dead (would you help me move the body?)

Comment

Just to play Devil's Advocate here, in the previous generation, it wasn't unusual to have been married in the early teens and have children and a family.

ie. I think my mom was like 20 when she got married and became pregant but she has a family friend we still know who was 18 and got married and pregnant.

17 is one year away from 18. I don't see the difference.

Here in Canada the drinking age is 19, draft age is 18, driving age is 16. In the US it's 21, 18, 16.

This American concept of what is a "child" and an "adult" is pretty gay imo. So an 18 year old is old enough to die in ****************ing Iraq but not have a beer until he's 21? Makes no sense to me. Most people "back in the day" by 17 were already married with children. And didn't Elvis marry Priscilla when she was like 14? And if he were still alive he could whoop all your asses.

Comment

Ok GorillaLover, we need an update. So what did you end up doing? I hope you hit that **************** HARD, show this weird ass American mother****************ers what it's all about. 6 year age difference is nothing

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaLover
          Alright bros.. don't worry.. I'm not crying about being dumped or anything

Since being single I've found myself not having much desire for the girls I meet.. every once in a while I just have to get laid.. but other than that, no one is ever really interesting in a natural/empathic kind of way where I feel we can learn some cool **************** from one another and express ourselves freely..

With the one exception being women in their late 30s or older.. but of course, there's limitations to that anyway.. not to say I'm looking for my be-all or something.. I'm just being realistic here

So I met this girl.. a classical guitar player, no less.. she's serious.. she's level and acts as herself.. she is hot.. and she's very interested in me.. we have plenty to talk about and it's all quite natural and good..

however.. she is 17.. has NEVER KISSED A GUY.. she's attractive and just hasn't felt the need to validate herself by 'hooking up' the way all the other girls her age are doing.. which is admirable.. but at the same time, I don't want to hurt an inexperienced girl in any way..
          I'm 23 and I'm the type of guy who never feels nervous talking to women anymore... this girl is INSANELY shy.

Would I be a bad person if I broke her in?

Me being a father of two girls, let me be the first to say thank you for not being a piece of **************** and for respecting yourself.

As far as advice goes, I've got not a lot to say cept' take one day at a time and just let it happen (whatever it may be).

Whoops, I just realized the age part....
          Dude, go away!
          You went 8, may's well go 10

Comment

In Nevada the legal age of consent is 16, boo-ya!
            Yeah, I saw that outfit being sold in the redundancy department at JC Penny.

Every component has been tweaked to the max.

Comment

If she's 17 and some change, just be a cool and repectful guy to her until she turns 18 or whatever. I don't see how people here are really that bent out of shape over this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mesabooger
                I don't see how people here are really that bent out of shape over this.

huh..huh..huhuh.huh
                Yeah, I saw that outfit being sold in the redundancy department at JC Penny.

Every component has been tweaked to the max.

Comment

Originally posted by Mesabooger
                  If she's 17 and some change, just be a cool and repectful guy to her until she turns 18 or whatever. I don't see how people here are really that bent out of shape over this.

I don't see what the difference is or why GL should wait. This isn't wine or scotch, it's ********************, it doesn't get better with age. It's like sushi - consume as fresh as possible.

What's with this "psychological hang up" with the number 18? Is it some kind of cultural mental problem?

Comment

Originally posted by jcn37203
                    Aren't you the one who described women as useless sacks of skin with no more value than their three orifices, which exist only as receptors for you dick?

My answer is yes, you would be a bad guy for "breaking her in". There is a world of difference between 17 and 23. 17 is high school, 23 is post-college.

As much as you flame me at times, I gotta agree with you here 100%.

If he did say that he isn't even good for her mother. He ought to grow up and start feeling for the girsl he dates"
                    Jesus is Lord
                    May God bless us all

"When dictators come to power, the first thing they do is take away the people's weapons.
                    It makes it so much easier for the secret police to operate, it makes it so much easier to force
                    the will of the ruler upon the ruled." -- Ronald Reagan, GUNS & AMMO September 1975

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaLover

okay.. yes she is delicate..

but at least she hasn't built up insane social complexes inside her head yet.. in this respect she's less crazy than most women

yes.. broken in is a harsh term.. I was just getting to the point..

yes I have referred to women as being most useful for their orifices.. this is a generalization that I use to help my fellow brothers not get too ****************ed up over women.. when something's right, you can tell it's different yourself..

okay.. I'm much older than this girl.. but jeez.. she's honestly the only girl in a long time where I feel as though we can just sit and it be very natural.. I don't want bad karma, nor do I want to instigate any negativity in someone's life... I do believe that I could offer a positive experience to this person if I'm careful and considerate.. I just have ZERO experience with anyone younger.. ZERO.

OK now I can judge, By your own admission. You lood on women as nothing more than extensions of your own selfish desire. Your attitudes suck.

You should stop dating now, go see a counselor or get on your knees and pray for God's help.

Your just the type of guy I would never let near my daughter (if I had one). I have three sons, aged 31, 18 and 12 and I would come down on them like a ton of bricks if they displayed your viewpoints.
                      Jesus is Lord
                      May God bless us all

"When dictators come to power, the first thing they do is take away the people's weapons.
                      It makes it so much easier for the secret police to operate, it makes it so much easier to force
                      the will of the ruler upon the ruled." -- Ronald Reagan, GUNS & AMMO September 1975

Comment

not smart. Dude get some one thats at least out of high school.

Its like you being 18 and her being 12. Think about it that way.

Comment

i think it's hilarious that Kestral just dug up 2 4-month old threads with the same theme: dirty old guy goes after young chick.

the other thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=824175

j/k btw, i don't think there's anything wrong with either scenarios. go for it, for all i care.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveR
                            not smart. Dude get some one thats at least out of high school.

Its like you being 18 and her being 12. Think about it that way.

OR it's like him being 29 and her being 23. Big ****************ing deal. You weird ass Evangelical-Americans are ****************ed.

Comment

Originally posted by 80k
                              i think it's hilarious that Kestral just dug up 2 4-month old threads with the same theme: dirty old guy goes after young chick.

the other thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=824175

j/k btw, i don't think there's anything wrong with either scenarios. go for it, for all i care.

It's not a coincidence at all, 80-gay. In fact, I did it on purpose and even referenced that fact when I said something to the point of wtf?

What I wanted to point out is you guys are a bunch of ****************ing fickle idiotic sons of bitches.

In one thread, it's ok for 23 year old to bang 18 year old. In the other, 23 year old likes 17 year old and he deserves to be drawn and quartered?

You Evangelical idiots are simply that. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Kestral

It's not a coincidence at all, 80-gay. In fact, I did it on purpose and even referenced that fact when I said something to the point of wtf?

What I wanted to point out is you guys are a bunch of ****************ing fickle idiotic sons of bitches.

In one thread, it's ok for 23 year old to bang 18 year old. In the other, 23 year old likes 17 year old and he deserves to be drawn and quartered?

You Evangelical idiots are simply that. Idiots.

I never read sdre's thread. But for the record, i full supported GorillaLover in this thread (see first page). I don't see anything wrong at all with either scenarios, and i still stand by what i said originally.

80-gay... good one.

Comment

Working...
                                X