No announcement yet.

Weird female moral question

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GorillaLover
    nah the thing is she's not really that sheltered.. she's the daughter to a single mother and they've lived just the two of them for some time.. she organizes her time well and doesn't waste her time with anything stupid.. just because she's inexperienced with men doesn't mean she's immature.

so she's grown up for years without a father, and now she's developing a certain fondness for a 23 year old guy she met...

I just feel as though most of the girls my age I meet are so self conscious and insecure that they're constantly fronting who they are.. instead of just relaxing and enjoying the moment..

I'm not into psychological balancing acts.

uh, that describes just about everybody i've ever met, to one degree or another. are you sure that the problem with girls your own age is their insecurity, or have you just not found anybody you felt connected to in a while?
    Originally posted by preservation
    master the sound of eating wet cigarettes

Irony is dead (would you help me move the body?)

Comment

in sweden the legal age is 15...i once f-d a 16 year old when i was 24......pretty nice. If its legal go for it, otherwise stay off the muff.

there are 15-16 year olds that can look 25 anf there are 30 year olds that look like 16..... THInk Ralph Maccio in Karate Kid.

Originally Posted by lefort_1
      What really alarms me is: my daughter is now older than the age I think I am.

Wtb:
      Lovetone Big Cheese
      Lipo batteries for rc-car, preferably 2s

Comment

I had a good connection with a girl in Toronto who was 21.. this was last summer.. of course she had to go to Mexico shortly after we met and I dumped her (she would have been gone 4 months.. it was too new)

I also had a good connection with an older woman.. (38).. but of course that couldn't really go on forever.. it was cool though.. good times

I understand the whole father figure thing.. and I also know that she doesn't express the degree of how she feels because she's not so experienced with it..

I think everyone has insecurities..

Originally posted by khameleon

so she's grown up for years without a father, and now she's developing a certain fondness for a 23 year old guy she met...

uh, that describes just about everybody i've ever met, to one degree or another. are you sure that the problem with girls your own age is their insecurity, or have you just not found anybody you felt connected to in a while?
        http://www.emmanueljazz.com

Comment

All I'll say is that when my daughter hits puberty, I'm investing in an arsenal. I've always been a classy fellow with the ladies (too classy, probably) and it just blows my mind when folks aren't. I guess not having sisters, I just never really thought about how guys actually are. But now that I have a daughter, I'm gonna start sounding like Marcus and some of you fine gun-totin' Southerners on here....I swear to god.

Comment

btw...when my daughter starts talking about boys, im going medieval on them.

Wtb:
            Lovetone Big Cheese

Comment

Originally posted by ollenorin

This coming from someone who just said "i once f-d a 16 year old when i was 24......pretty nice. If its legal go for it...."

I hope she brings home a surly biker and he whoops your ass.

Comment

yeah man.. my first girlfriend was 2 years older than I and had a 7 year old daughter.. we LIVED together.. ,it was nuts..

but the idea of her being a teenager scared me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by billygrahamcracker

This coming from someone who just said "i once f-d a 16 year old when i was 24......pretty nice. If its legal go for it...."

I hope she brings home a surly biker and he whoops your ass.

id whoop my ass too when i was 24.

Wtb:
                  Lovetone Big Cheese

Comment

She may be mature in many respects but you said she never even kissed a boy before. At 17 that indicates someone who is socially immature. At her age she should be dating and kissing boys of the same age or a year or two older.

Like Khameleon I don't buy your reason for not being attracted to women your own age. I meet many 20 something women in my career and the vast majority seem the antithisis of what you describe, self-assured, goal oriented and bright.

Your attracted to younger/older women because there's no pressure. Younger girls think your cool, even if you work at a record store and drive a beat up old car. Older divorcees don't care if your on a good career path, they just want a young stud to bone.

There's nothing wrong with dating younger women, its normal. You should find a college girl who shares your interests and wants to go out and have fun, or get an older sugar momma.

Do yourself a favor, let this girl go the age difference is too great. It'd be different is she was 20, but she's not -- she's just a kid.

Don't be that creepy older guy dating a highschool girl.

Comment

career oriented and being in tune with yourself are different things.. lots of career oriented girls my age who think I'm too intense when I get into the things I like to discuss.. or ones that pretend to be interested but really think I'm cool because of other things I'm involved in..

I'm not really into that crap..

anyway.. I've decided to hang out with this girl in Montreal on Saturday and see how it goes.. we're gonna spend the day outside and whatever.. so it's not like I'm going over there to give her a rogering.

I honestly can find some 20 something for that considering thousands of them go out every week looking for JUST THAT.

Comment

+5 on what confused just typed!

Comment

Originally posted by confused
                          Cut away to Matthew McConaughey in "Dazed and Confused."

I keep gettin' older....They stay the same age.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSage
                            Cut away to Matthew McConaughey in "Dazed and Confused."

I keep gettin' older....They stay the same age.

I get older and the girls stay the saaaame aaage... yeaaaaaah.....

Comment

Originally posted by ollenorin

How incredibly ironic. I guess you don't want your daughter ever dating anyone like you?
                              *Helping put an end to obsessively long signatures since 2/15/05*

Comment

Originally posted by confused
                                Like Khameleon I don't buy your reason for not being attracted to women your own age. I meet many 20 something women in my career and the vast majority seem the antithisis of what you describe, self-assured, goal oriented and bright.

i believe you may have misunderstood me. i was observing that at some level or another, everybody i know, myself included, are insecure and self-conscious in reponse to gorilla lover's comment that it was all he noticed in the girls around him, or something like that.

my sentiments exactly. though, gorillalover, if you do, i'm not going to judge you for it, since i don't actually know either of you.
                                Originally posted by preservation
                                master the sound of eating wet cigarettes

Irony is dead (would you help me move the body?)

Comment

Working...
                                X