Weird female moral question

GorillaLover

• Members

Alright bros.. don't worry.. I'm not crying about being dumped or anything :)

Since being single I've found myself not having much desire for the girls I meet.. every once in a while I just have to get laid.. but other than that, no one is ever really interesting in a natural/empathic kind of way where I feel we can learn some cool {censored} from one another and express ourselves freely..

With the one exception being women in their late 30s or older.. but of course, there's limitations to that anyway.. not to say I'm looking for my be-all or something.. I'm just being realistic here

So I met this girl.. a classical guitar player, no less.. she's serious.. she's level and acts as herself.. she is hot.. and she's very interested in me.. we have plenty to talk about and it's all quite natural and good..

however.. she is 17.. has NEVER KISSED A GUY.. she's attractive and just hasn't felt the need to validate herself by 'hooking up' the way all the other girls her age are doing.. which is admirable.. but at the same time, I don't want to hurt an inexperienced girl in any way..

I'm 23 and I'm the type of guy who never feels nervous talking to women anymore... this girl is INSANELY shy.

Would I be a bad person if I broke her in?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aren't you the one who described women as useless sacks of skin with no more value than their three orifices, which exist only as receptors for you dick?

My answer is yes, you would be a bad guy for "breaking her in". There is a world of difference between 17 and 23. 17 is high school, 23 is post-college.

• Members

By the way, I once dated a girl who had been "broken in" as a teenager by an older guy, and she was bat {censored}ing crazy because of the mental damage created by that asshole, so my opinion is based on experience. Teenage girls are very delicate.

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

By the way, I once dated a girl who had been "broken in" as a teenager by an older guy, and she was bat {censored}ing crazy because of the mental damage created by that asshole, so my opinion is based on experience. Teenage girls are very delicate.

especially if she's never kissed a guy.

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

okay.. yes she is delicate..

but at least she hasn't built up insane social complexes inside her head yet.. in this respect she's less crazy than most women

yes.. broken in is a harsh term.. I was just getting to the point..

yes I have referred to women as being most useful for their orifices.. this is a generalization that I use to help my fellow brothers not get too {censored}ed up over women.. when something's right, you can tell it's different yourself..

okay.. I'm much older than this girl.. but jeez.. she's honestly the only girl in a long time where I feel as though we can just sit and it be very natural.. I don't want bad karma, nor do I want to instigate any negativity in someone's life... I do believe that I could offer a positive experience to this person if I'm careful and considerate.. I just have ZERO experience with anyone younger.. ZERO.

• Members

Originally posted by Andersonology

What is the age of legal consent in Ottawa? If it's 17, your good to go. If not, then I'd suggest you wait until she's legal.

14 in Canada and the other person can't be more than 3 years older or something..

16 and you're good to go..

• Members

Originally posted by Formaldehyde

go for someone of your own age.

why.. so I can pretend to be interested LOL..

at least I like setting aside the time to have conversations with this one.. I never expected any of this, however.. I really seems like a genuine thing.. and I'm usually the person to not read in and to just walk away if something is too complicated for me to trouble myself with.. I really don't bother myself with extra things, I have enough on my plate as it is

• Members

Originally posted by GorillaLover

okay.. I'm much older than this girl.. but jeez.. she's honestly the only girl in a long time where I feel as though we can just sit and it be very natural.. I don't want bad karma, nor do I want to instigate any negativity in someone's life... I do believe that I could offer a positive experience to this person if I'm careful and considerate.. I just have ZERO experience with anyone younger.. ZERO.

you say she's VERY SHY, but you also say the two of you are very natural around each other. So she's not shy to you? You can't always categorize people based on age and situation, etc. Only you can tell if she's emotionally ready and mature. It sounds like she's a special person, that you want to have in your life. If you are mature and not a prick, I don't see why you'd have to forcefully end things. You say you are natural around each other... then you should let things naturally evolve. It's not easy for people to be natural, without letting preconceived notions and abstractions and moralism interfere. 99% of your reservations about this is based on acculturation, social expectations, and ideas/images from your past. If you are being natural, then you need to always see things at the present moment and experience life in the present. I don't know this girl and I don't know you, but I can see a wonderful platonic relationship develop naturally and organically if you stop thinking too much. And perhaps later on, more will develop. Ending things based on abstractions, social concepts, projections into the future, or advice from an effects forum is not natural, and if things are going naturally, ending things when neither of you want it is not really the right answer. just my perspective.

• Members

Originally posted by MattCrane

Id say wait untell she is 18.

so in one year, she will be someone that I am more compatible with based on the experiences that will happen to her between now and then.. I don't understand this

I will also be one year more experienced by that time.. the only things that are going to make her less delicate are for her to experience heart break and dating.. I'm not looking to get laid.. I can get laid whenever I like, honestly...

• Members
Originally posted by 80k

Ending things based on abstractions, social concepts, projections into the future, or advice from an effects forum is not natural, and if things are going naturally, ending things when neither of you want it is not really the right answer. just my perspective.

Thanks bro.. I really appreciate your perspective..

I DO feel we are quite natural around one another.. the reminders of the age difference are not so much in our behaviour with one another.. but merely the fact that there are certain technical impositions that make things difficult for us based on the contrast of our lives.. which is heavily due to the fact that she lives with her mother in another city (not insanely far.. but far enough)..

it's not like I can head over there to do anything other than spend the day with her walking around outside.. she doesn't have a lot of older friends where we can hang around in domestic areas.. it's more that I'll take her out and we'll walk around the city together and just talk.. which is great

it'd be nice to have domestic time too though.. and the only way that's going to happen is by her mother knowing that she has to come to spend time with me in another city..

I think I'm going to stop thinking about it and just keep spending time talking to her and playing guitar with her..
she has never played an electric rig and she's very anxious to plug into my half stack and try picking :)

• Members
Originally posted by Roy Brooks

Dude, be nice to her. She plays guitar. If you really dig her and want to see her regularly go ahead and break her in. But if you just want some tail pick up some skanks in the singles bars.

man.. HONESTLY.. I'm totally not the type to just go and pick up someone to get laid.. that {censored} is really inconvenient and it doesn't satisfy my spirit.. I'm not into the north american dating idea of just {censored}ing absolutely everyone.. perhaps it was because I was a late bloomer when it came to women, or perhaps I'm just a {censored} :) but I did that for a while when I lost my virginity and it's not for me.. I'd rather only have experiences that are positive for me and the other

• Members

Originally posted by GorillaLover

so in one year, she will be someone that I am more compatible with based on the experiences that will happen to her between now and then.. I don't understand this

I will also be one year more experienced by that time.. the only things that are going to make her less delicate are for her to experience heart break and dating.. I'm not looking to get laid.. I can get laid whenever I like, honestly...

I think its pretty obvious you aren't looking for honest opinions, you just want some people to tell you they'd do what you want to do so you can get some 17 year old virgin ass.

If you're genuinely concerned about being a "good guy" and you genuinely aren't concerned about getting laid, then here's what you do.

Continue on the natural path, establish a relationship with this girls, but don't have sex with her. See if you can go one year, spending time with her, hanging out with her, making her happy when she's sad, all that stuff, but no sex.

I did it when I was in college and dated a high school girl. I was 19, she was 17, we dated for three years and never went all the way. Eventually our life experiences changed who we were and we didn't really match any more.

If you're a good guy, and you really like her, then spending time with her will be good enough that you'll be happy with that, and not need to get your wang wet.

If the thought of not sexing her up, possibly not getting to be her first (if you were to break up before "it" happened) is unthinkable, then your motives are not noble, you're looking to get laid, and none of our advice will help the poor girl from getting her first taste of being used, setting her firmly down the path of the insecurities you complain about so loudly.

Not bashing you, I just think I know where you're coming from, and the decision you make will very possibly mean a lot to you, and to her. Early twenties is a very weird time for a guy, because for a lot of guys its the first time they've really had it together enough to be able to woo girls, and the mental split between girl and woman is not very firm in the mind. I was 25 or 26 before 17, 18, 19 year old girls stopped seeming like huge temptations. Now I look at them and I see kids.

Archived