myspace.com/rionbuhler
      myspace.com/bonanzaband
      myspace.com/lesspeoplemorerobots

WANTED:
      humbucker sizep90 pick ups

http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/mattcrane/

Comment

Originally posted by jcn37203
        Aren't you the one who described women as useless sacks of skin with no more value than their three orifices, which exist only as receptors for you dick?

oooh that's classy

Comment

Originally posted by Formaldehyde
          go for someone of your own age.

why.. so I can pretend to be interested LOL..

at least I like setting aside the time to have conversations with this one.. I never expected any of this, however.. I really seems like a genuine thing.. and I'm usually the person to not read in and to just walk away if something is too complicated for me to trouble myself with.. I really don't bother myself with extra things, I have enough on my plate as it is
          http://www.emmanueljazz.com

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaLover

okay.. I'm much older than this girl.. but jeez.. she's honestly the only girl in a long time where I feel as though we can just sit and it be very natural.. I don't want bad karma, nor do I want to instigate any negativity in someone's life... I do believe that I could offer a positive experience to this person if I'm careful and considerate.. I just have ZERO experience with anyone younger.. ZERO.

you say she's VERY SHY, but you also say the two of you are very natural around each other. So she's not shy to you? You can't always categorize people based on age and situation, etc. Only you can tell if she's emotionally ready and mature. It sounds like she's a special person, that you want to have in your life. If you are mature and not a prick, I don't see why you'd have to forcefully end things. You say you are natural around each other... then you should let things naturally evolve. It's not easy for people to be natural, without letting preconceived notions and abstractions and moralism interfere. 99% of your reservations about this is based on acculturation, social expectations, and ideas/images from your past. If you are being natural, then you need to always see things at the present moment and experience life in the present. I don't know this girl and I don't know you, but I can see a wonderful platonic relationship develop naturally and organically if you stop thinking too much. And perhaps later on, more will develop. Ending things based on abstractions, social concepts, projections into the future, or advice from an effects forum is not natural, and if things are going naturally, ending things when neither of you want it is not really the right answer. just my perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by MattCrane
              Id say wait untell she is 18.

so in one year, she will be someone that I am more compatible with based on the experiences that will happen to her between now and then.. I don't understand this

I will also be one year more experienced by that time.. the only things that are going to make her less delicate are for her to experience heart break and dating.. I'm not looking to get laid.. I can get laid whenever I like, honestly...

Comment

Originally posted by 80k

Ending things based on abstractions, social concepts, projections into the future, or advice from an effects forum is not natural, and if things are going naturally, ending things when neither of you want it is not really the right answer. just my perspective.

Thanks bro.. I really appreciate your perspective..

I DO feel we are quite natural around one another.. the reminders of the age difference are not so much in our behaviour with one another.. but merely the fact that there are certain technical impositions that make things difficult for us based on the contrast of our lives.. which is heavily due to the fact that she lives with her mother in another city (not insanely far.. but far enough)..

it's not like I can head over there to do anything other than spend the day with her walking around outside.. she doesn't have a lot of older friends where we can hang around in domestic areas.. it's more that I'll take her out and we'll walk around the city together and just talk.. which is great

it'd be nice to have domestic time too though.. and the only way that's going to happen is by her mother knowing that she has to come to spend time with me in another city..

I think I'm going to stop thinking about it and just keep spending time talking to her and playing guitar with her..
                she has never played an electric rig and she's very anxious to plug into my half stack and try picking

Comment

Dude, be nice to her. She plays guitar. If you really dig her and want to see her regularly go ahead and break her in. But if you just want some tail pick up some skanks in the singles bars.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Brooks
                    Dude, be nice to her. She plays guitar. If you really dig her and want to see her regularly go ahead and break her in. But if you just want some tail pick up some skanks in the singles bars.

man.. HONESTLY.. I'm totally not the type to just go and pick up someone to get laid.. that **************** is really inconvenient and it doesn't satisfy my spirit.. I'm not into the north american dating idea of just ****************ing absolutely everyone.. perhaps it was because I was a late bloomer when it came to women, or perhaps I'm just a ******************** but I did that for a while when I lost my virginity and it's not for me.. I'd rather only have experiences that are positive for me and the other

Comment

so in one year, she will be someone that I am more compatible with based on the experiences that will happen to her between now and then.. I don't understand this

I will also be one year more experienced by that time.. the only things that are going to make her less delicate are for her to experience heart break and dating.. I'm not looking to get laid.. I can get laid whenever I like, honestly...

I think its pretty obvious you aren't looking for honest opinions, you just want some people to tell you they'd do what you want to do so you can get some 17 year old virgin ass.

If you're genuinely concerned about being a "good guy" and you genuinely aren't concerned about getting laid, then here's what you do.

Continue on the natural path, establish a relationship with this girls, but don't have sex with her. See if you can go one year, spending time with her, hanging out with her, making her happy when she's sad, all that stuff, but no sex.

I did it when I was in college and dated a high school girl. I was 19, she was 17, we dated for three years and never went all the way. Eventually our life experiences changed who we were and we didn't really match any more.

If you're a good guy, and you really like her, then spending time with her will be good enough that you'll be happy with that, and not need to get your wang wet.

If the thought of not sexing her up, possibly not getting to be her first (if you were to break up before "it" happened) is unthinkable, then your motives are not noble, you're looking to get laid, and none of our advice will help the poor girl from getting her first taste of being used, setting her firmly down the path of the insecurities you complain about so loudly.

Not bashing you, I just think I know where you're coming from, and the decision you make will very possibly mean a lot to you, and to her. Early twenties is a very weird time for a guy, because for a lot of guys its the first time they've really had it together enough to be able to woo girls, and the mental split between girl and woman is not very firm in the mind. I was 25 or 26 before 17, 18, 19 year old girls stopped seeming like huge temptations. Now I look at them and I see kids.
                      Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows

----------
                      ------ Stuff ------
                      1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Comment

see the thing is I looked at her as a kid when I met her.. never a sexual temptation..

I paid no attention to her and she kept trying to get my attention.. finally one day she had it and wow.. I wasn't expecting someone who has her own strong opinions that she forms herself... she has the same strong urge for resolve and empathy that I have.. which is awesome because we can debate and argue something without one of us resorting to petty unsupported opinions (this seems to happen with all women, normally.. this is a nice change)..

she's also as silly as I am.. I'm a really silly guy.. without that having to be a lack of maturity on her part..

either way.. I'm not looking for sex.. she looks great but I don't fantasize about her.. I don't fantasize about a woman until after I've had sex with her, normally.. it's just how I am for some really weird reason..

Comment

I don't fantasize about a woman until after I've had sex with her, normally.. it's just how I am for some really weird reason..

I'm actually sort of similar.

I think if you tread respectfully and gently, you could pull off a relationship and it could be good. I would insist on no sex for a good period of time. Though I know how easy that is for me to say a thousand miles away, living with my fiance.

So anyways, hope I didn't offend you, I'd just sort of summed you up as a blatant misogynist based on previous statements.

Be careful, I don't want any more damn 'she broke my heart' threads.
                          Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows

----------
                          ------ Stuff ------
                          1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Comment

Marry her and don't look back! When I was 26 I had a very serious relationship with an 18 year old beautiful young woman. I screwed it up and let her go, thinking I was being noble and doing what was best for her. I was going on the road and she was in college; she wanted to go with me, I wanted her to get her education. I've missed her for the last 35 years and still love her.

Comment

You ever heard of the term JailBait?
                              Paint & Binding Does Not Equal Tone, Stevo

Comment

Call her parents and ask what they think of you breaking her in. If they're down with that, then go for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X