X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird female moral question

Alright bros.. don't worry.. I'm not crying about being dumped or anything

Since being single I've found myself not having much desire for the girls I meet.. every once in a while I just have to get laid.. but other than that, no one is ever really interesting in a natural/empathic kind of way where I feel we can learn some cool **************** from one another and express ourselves freely..

With the one exception being women in their late 30s or older.. but of course, there's limitations to that anyway.. not to say I'm looking for my be-all or something.. I'm just being realistic here

So I met this girl.. a classical guitar player, no less.. she's serious.. she's level and acts as herself.. she is hot.. and she's very interested in me.. we have plenty to talk about and it's all quite natural and good..

however.. she is 17.. has NEVER KISSED A GUY.. she's attractive and just hasn't felt the need to validate herself by 'hooking up' the way all the other girls her age are doing.. which is admirable.. but at the same time, I don't want to hurt an inexperienced girl in any way..
    I'm 23 and I'm the type of guy who never feels nervous talking to women anymore... this girl is INSANELY shy.

Would I be a bad person if I broke her in?
    http://www.emmanueljazz.com

braces..

she wears braces....

and a few nights ago she was playing classical guitar and I was jamming with her over the phone on my electric.. haha..

mmmm..

Comment

Sounds like her mum would be perfect for you.

~MkF!
      "Member of the 8-story high club!"
      I didn't want to hurt you but you're pretty when you cry.

Comment

This thread is lame without pictures.
        Gibson LP Standard, Flying V, Goth II SG w/ EMG 81/85, SG Special, SG Classic w/P-90s, SG Voodoo, SG Special Platinum w/ Lace Arena Pup Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ SD JB/Jazz, SG in walnut w/ Alumitones,
        Peavey Bravo Head, XXX
        Carvin MTS-3200, V3, V3M
        RedStar Audio Blackjack 2x12 cabs
        Mesa & Madison cabs

Comment

Aren't you the one who described women as useless sacks of skin with no more value than their three orifices, which exist only as receptors for you dick?

My answer is yes, you would be a bad guy for "breaking her in". There is a world of difference between 17 and 23. 17 is high school, 23 is post-college.
          Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows

----------
          ------ Stuff ------
          1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Comment

you already sound like you know your going to feel really guilty about it afterwards.

but hey.... everyone gets screwed over every now and then...

make sure her dad doesnt own a shot gun.
            Visit the Subdecay Website!Follow Subdecay on facebook & you could win a free pedal.

Comment

By the way, I once dated a girl who had been "broken in" as a teenager by an older guy, and she was bat ****************ing crazy because of the mental damage created by that ****************************, so my opinion is based on experience. Teenage girls are very delicate.
              Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows

----------
              ------ Stuff ------
              1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Comment

uhhh...

+1 on the shotgun thing...

+2 on you not being "that guy" i hated in high school, the one who's in his last years/out of college and dates a high school chick...

oh, and rockin' electric guitar + classical sounds really contrived... it's a sign.
                Originally posted by preservation
                master the sound of eating wet cigarettes

Irony is dead (would you help me move the body?)

Comment

Yeah, dude, you nail a high school girl, your a ****************in' ****************. Sorry...

www.notonmars.com
                  www.notonmars.com
                  www.myspace.com/notonmars
                  www.myspace.com/ohnoitshue

spam:

trade offers welcome, all prices somewhat negotiable, I can e-mail you pics

Comment

What is the age of legal consent in Ottawa? If it's 17, your good to go. If not, then I'd suggest you wait until she's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by jcn37203
                      By the way, I once dated a girl who had been "broken in" as a teenager by an older guy, and she was bat ****************ing crazy because of the mental damage created by that ****************************, so my opinion is based on experience. Teenage girls are very delicate.

especially if she's never kissed a guy.
                      llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

let the girl alone you loser

Comment

Originally posted by jcn37203

okay.. yes she is delicate..

but at least she hasn't built up insane social complexes inside her head yet.. in this respect she's less crazy than most women

yes.. broken in is a harsh term.. I was just getting to the point..

yes I have referred to women as being most useful for their orifices.. this is a generalization that I use to help my fellow brothers not get too ****************ed up over women.. when something's right, you can tell it's different yourself..

okay.. I'm much older than this girl.. but jeez.. she's honestly the only girl in a long time where I feel as though we can just sit and it be very natural.. I don't want bad karma, nor do I want to instigate any negativity in someone's life... I do believe that I could offer a positive experience to this person if I'm careful and considerate.. I just have ZERO experience with anyone younger.. ZERO.

Comment

Originally posted by Andersonology
                            What is the age of legal consent in Ottawa? If it's 17, your good to go. If not, then I'd suggest you wait until she's legal.

14 in Canada and the other person can't be more than 3 years older or something..

16 and you're good to go..

Comment

Originally posted by jed heckman
                              Yeah, dude, you nail a high school girl, your a ****************in' ****************. Sorry...

www.notonmars.com

she's not actually a high school girl.. she's just studying classical guitar

Comment

Working...
                              X