another version of that Supro i bought from Zinky

zachary vex

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Originally posted by zachary vex

this one was apparently the first prototype. mine was the third prototype, i just found out. the production versions will be chocolate brown "nubtex" with a cream grille. ................................................................. I wonder if FrankN will be getting one then?

:eek:

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Zach (If I may be so bold),

I just bought the coc colored Sahara, Serial #13. What a great sounding amp. There is a footswitch jack on the back. Do you happen to know what it switches? This is (as you know) a basic amp: 1 channel, no reverb; so what's to switch?

Aaron

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

What're the specs & $? I'm definitely buyin' one!!! And not even 'cause you're a well-read, nerdy MN liberal....

I just bought the sahara, like Zachary Vex's except in coco-ish. I work at a store here in Chico, CA. I had to call Zinky to get the prices.

The Supro Sahara 112 lists for $1199 with a MAP of $949

We also have a 25 watt Zinky 112, 2 channel that lists for $1260, with a MAP of $999.

Then we have a Zinky 50 watt 112 Blue Velvet: List $1500? With a MAP of...I can't remember.

Anyway, unfortunately our store is going out of business at the end of August. That's why I snagged the Supro. If you're interested in anything, you should give a call - 530-894-2228.

We have the Zinkys, Mesa, Marshall, Ibanez, a bunch of great vintage guitars, Z-Vex, literally all kinds of stuff.

Give a call.

Archived