Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another version of that Supro i bought from Zinky

this one was apparently the first prototype. mine was the third prototype, i just found out. the production versions will be chocolate brown "nubtex" with a cream grille.

http://zvex.com ...17 years of freaky pedals!

Thats a seriously sexy amp.

Comment

Nice. Break out your Les Paul or Telecaster and start playing those Zep songs.
      My iTunes

Comment

What're the specs & $? I'm definitely buyin' one!!! And not even 'cause you're a well-read, nerdy MN liberal....

Comment

we hired a new painter when we got back from NAMM. here's an example of her work (self-potrait, i presume).

Comment

Originally posted by billygrahamcracker
            What're the specs & $? I'm definitely buyin' one!!! And not even 'cause you're a well-read, nerdy MN liberal....

suprousa.com i think.

Comment

Any of them based on say..the Supro S6424?
              If you are so sure that I am crazy, why do I get to wear the magic pants?

Comment

Originally posted by Japetus
                Any of them based on say..the Supro S6424?

i do not know. best visit suprousa.com and monitor what Bruce Zinky puts up there between now and April.

Comment

Originally posted by zachary vex

i think that's the axe Mr David Bowie used for his Reality Tour last year..
                  misse

Good deals with: ollenorin, wednesdaysworse, dopey1978, justintee, hangwire, cmog, sidd, syciprider, thriftyshirt, sh333, murch33, lastdave, ode2no1, kayzer, shipatsea, loosegroove

Comment

those Supros all look succulent !

there is also a pedal that's based on the original Supro 16T circuit
                    Supreaux

and a little Supro history here

Comment

Originally posted by mrmisse

i think that's the axe Mr David Bowie used for his Reality Tour last year..

didnt he used a moderna or something cheap like that?
                      OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

Originally posted by seifukusha

didnt he used a moderna or something cheap like that?

i'm not too sure but i thought they looked alike.. i have a pic somewhere, i'll scan it n post here if i can find it..
                        misse

Good deals with: ollenorin, wednesdaysworse, dopey1978, justintee, hangwire, cmog, sidd, syciprider, thriftyshirt, sh333, murch33, lastdave, ode2no1, kayzer, shipatsea, loosegroove

Comment

woah woah woah....you hired an additional painter or a replacement painter?
                          didn't anyone say they knew i looked a lot like you? cause i do...

Comment

Originally posted by ode2no1
                            woah woah woah....you hired an additional painter or a replacement painter?

i'm hoping additional.
                            The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by zachary vex
                              this one was apparently the first prototype. mine was the third prototype, i just found out. the production versions will be chocolate brown "nubtex" with a cream grille. .................................................. ............... I wonder if FrankN will be getting one then?

Comment

Working...
                              X