Some of us would never ever meet!

fuzzface71

• Members

Ever realise that, although maybe, you might have met one or two guys from in here. Most of us would never ever get to meet each other in our lifetime!

You would never ever meet The Rev, olle, The Gainster, Feisty, bieke etc..

I mean.. I consider all of you my internet buddies.

The internet-era is really weird. :(

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by fuzzface71

Ever realise that, although maybe, you might have met one or two guys from in here. Most of us would never ever get to meet each other in our lifetime!

The internet-era is really weird.
:(

Wanna know the weirdest thing? I'm in your closet right now with a knife as long as your forearm...I'm running my tongue along its edge. The taste of blood always gets me excited. It makes me want to do ....:eek: ....things . ;)

• Members

Originally posted by fuzzface71

The internet-era is really weird.
:(

Don't say never.......... I like to travel!!!! :)

• Members

Originally posted by pontiusplaymate

Wanna know the weirdest thing? I'm in your closet right now with a knife as long as your forearm...I'm running my tongue along its edge. The taste of blood always gets me excited. It makes me want to do ....
:eek:
things
;)

Quit hangin" out with Low....sheeeesh :rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by Ineedapseudonym

I talked a friend or two into signing up, but they've left now. Regardless..

It's funny- if I hadn't signed on here, I would have never met several people who turned me on to my favorite bands/musicians. And then what?

You still would of rocked out to limp bizkit and kid rock? ;)

• Members

I've met a bunch of people in real life that I "know" from the internet.

I got together with a bunch of guys from the old Guitar.com forum last year. We had a jam session in Texas and guys flew in from all over the place.

I've met a handful of people from this forum too. VicShat, 40SomethingWhiteGuy, probably more that I'm forgetting.

• Members

I met Filterbank at a mutual friend's party through his wife. Neither of us knew the other would be there.

So there I am hanging out at the party and three ladies come by and we get to talking and one of them talks about how her man is into guitar pedals and even goes on some Internet board and that was when we figured it out. So Filterbank's wife and I go over to Filterbank and she introduced us. It was kuh-lassic :D

Archived