X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gainster

Quit hangin" out with Low....sheeeesh

Low???? So let me get this straight...you're just now noticing I'm a psycho?
    “Immortal” poets have bemoaned divine aggression against man’s puny shape.
    Tell me about reality noble bards, as your flesh confetti floats across the abyss!
    Being is this clash; it is spilled blood churning through the heart of Ghost Cheetah.

Comment

i met 1 forum dude after i played a prison gig
      he dont like me no more since i ditched my mjm's
      http://www.groundspeed.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesey
        i met 1 forum dude after i played a prison gig
        he dont like me no more since i ditched my mjm's

Comment

I've met a bunch of people in real life that I "know" from the internet.

I got together with a bunch of guys from the old Guitar.com forum last year. We had a jam session in Texas and guys flew in from all over the place.

I've met a handful of people from this forum too. VicShat, 40SomethingWhiteGuy, probably more that I'm forgetting.
          A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. - Rand

www.mojohandfx.com
          www.facebook.com/mojohandfx

Comment

Originally posted by pontiusplaymate

Low???? So let me get this straight...you're just now noticing I'm a psycho?

lowroadrevival

Bob RIP 2005

Tommy RIP 2006

-----------------------
            FOR SALE:

New in box AD-9 first $100 takes her home. Will trade for Golden Cello

Gonkalator 137.26

Modified Chandler Stereo Digital Echo (hate to sell this!) -----> $400.00

Comment

Some people should organize some regional Pedal-Fests. I went to an amp-fest a year or so ago. It was pretty cool. Met some people from the amp forum. Heard some cool amps. I think a pedal-fest would be quite bo-delicious. Couple of cool tube amps and whole bunch of pedalboards...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gainster

lowroadrevival

I got that. I was just surprised to see my degenerate "idiosyncracies" diagnosed as the result of lowroad's influence. Did you have me on ignore for the past three years?
                “Immortal” poets have bemoaned divine aggression against man’s puny shape.
                Tell me about reality noble bards, as your flesh confetti floats across the abyss!
                Being is this clash; it is spilled blood churning through the heart of Ghost Cheetah.

Comment

I met Filterbank at a mutual friend's party through his wife. Neither of us knew the other would be there.

So there I am hanging out at the party and three ladies come by and we get to talking and one of them talks about how her man is into guitar pedals and even goes on some Internet board and that was when we figured it out. So Filterbank's wife and I go over to Filterbank and she introduced us. It was kuh-lassic

Comment

We have a regular pedal and amp fest here in Sydney for some of the Aussies at this forum but most of whom are part of the Aussie Guitar Gear Heads forum ... regrettably I have yet to attend.
                    Member HCFXSCOC

Comment

The only forumite I have near me is geekusa...of all the forumites, it's him. If I want to see any others, I'd have to make a 4 or 5 hour drive. Actually, MetallicaFan lived near me, but I believe he's still in North Dakota. Never did get the chance to meet him.
                      www.bluesummitaudio.com

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSoup

You still would of rocked out to limp bizkit and kid rock?

Hah!

Actually, I progressed beyond that crap about 8 months or so before I joined. But I don't know if I would have ever been turned onto Matthew Sweet, or Television, or Richard Hell, and that'd really suck. Who knows- maybe I'd still be in the Iron Maiden phase? That'd be sad. I probably would have never developed an affinity for the Pumpkins. Or maybe I would have (I hope)...

Comment

=MYK= and I are prolly' gonna hook it up real soon....
                          Lookn' fo'word to it...

You went 8, may's well go 10

Comment

Originally posted by Kestral
                            I met Filterbank at a mutual friend's party through his wife. Neither of us knew the other would be there.

So there I am hanging out at the party and three ladies come by and we get to talking and one of them talks about how her man is into guitar pedals and even goes on some Internet board and that was when we figured it out. So Filterbank's wife and I go over to Filterbank and she introduced us. It was kuh-lassic

That's an awesome story.

Comment

Originally posted by ColorsoundKid
                              Some people should organize some regional Pedal-Fests. I went to an amp-fest a year or so ago. It was pretty cool. Met some people from the amp forum. Heard some cool amps. I think a pedal-fest would be quite bo-delicious. Couple of cool tube amps and whole bunch of pedalboards...

We do that in the UK. Some of us meet in London for a drink. This evolved into a 'show and tell' pedal day. We had one in October and the next one is on 26th Feb.

Through the course of last year I have met

Dot Dot Dot
                              Muscated
                              Zhivago
                              Kid A
                              Mr 100
                              Extremely Bored
                              Jeztastic
                              Originally Posted by Naterel

Guitar Center gave me a free headache

Comment

I met stompboxx through here, and we're now trying to start a band!
                                I also use him for my gear whoring - he's my pedal dealer!

Gonna meet a few guys on 26th Feb for a show and tell - check out the thread about it - we're going to have sooooo much gear it'll be cool!
                                www.vincentandbell.com
                                http://jamesianvincent.tumblr.com/

Wanting: Tokai/Burny/similar 335

Comment

Working...
                                X