Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - saw the grudge

and im a bit bugged now about blue boys with black hole mouths and white chicks with bloody eyes....i keep seeing them pictures where there is darkness.....

Helena saw about 5 minutes of the movie, then she stared into her hands the whole time.....

now i need to see the ring 2 and grudge 2.....

btw, i think the grudge was excellent, it had that scary monitor-at-work scene with the creepy black woman who stared into it with those eyes....

i like them scary movies.

any recommendations of other scary movies ? (weekend at bernies ive already seen)
    Originally Posted by lefort_1
    What really alarms me is: my daughter is now older than the age I think I am.

Wtb:
    Lovetone Big Cheese
    Lipo batteries for rc-car, preferably 2s

For sale in the UK:

Boss RC20xl with custom footswitch: £150
    Zvex Wah Probe (some chips, email for pictures): £140
    Sennheiser MD421: £175

Comment

Saw it a few weeks ago, it's o.k. a bit hyped IMO. The Ring was better.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzface71
        Saw it a few weeks ago, it's o.k. a bit hyped IMO. The Ring was better.

definltey. After I saw bill pullman fall out the window at the very first of the grudge, i was thinking "this has to be pullmans best role yet" unfortunetly he was in it later
        John Michaels in the lost forest of New York

Comment

If you found that scary then you're a wuss.

The Grudge was seriously one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Not even remotely scary, and the "thing" looked completely fake and computer generated. FF71 is right, the Ring was much better.
          For sale:
          Boss RV-2 Reverb - some scratches and knobs have been changed. $65

Comment

I thought the grudge sucked a little but moreso because it had the potential to be cool. The kid was cool. The non talking crazy lady was cool. The woman from the closet was cool.

I'm a horror snob though, and very hard to please.
            If I ever get to the point where I can't even turn my own tuning knobs, someboy please shoot my roadie. - Jeremy Skrenes

Comment

The Blair Witch Project was scarier than the Grudge IMO. The best thing that they ever didm, was casting Michelle Gellar. If that was somebody else, like say..Rosie O'Donnell..that movie would bomb for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Thelonius
                The non talking crazy lady was cool. The woman from the closet was cool. .

Not cool for me! She's George Costanza's mother-in-law on Seinfeld for godsakes!

Comment

Are you guys talking about the original japanese version of the movie or the greedy-moneygrabbing Hollywood remake?

The originals are usually always better.
                  'It is by will alone i set my mind in motion.'

Comment

Originally posted by Thelonius
                    I thought the grudge sucked a little but moreso because it had the potential to be cool. The kid was cool. The non talking crazy lady was cool. The woman from the closet was cool.

I'm a horror snob though, and very hard to please.

I am so right there with this statement. I openly admit to being a horror snob. I still tought it was better than the ring. What a trainwreck of a movie that was.

Comment

I didnt like the Ring or the Grudge.

Im not big on horror movies because even though they are scary, I am rarely entertained, and I NEVER think the movie is high quality.

Comment

The Ring is a better movie overall, but I thought the Grudge had better pacing. The Ring bogs down a bit. The scary scenes in the Grudge were also creepier than the Ring.

Comment

Originally posted by ElvisIsNotDjed
                          Are you guys talking about the original japanese version of the movie or the greedy-moneygrabbing Hollywood remake?

The originals are usually always better.

Sam Raimi gave the original director a chance to remake the film with a bigger budget for a larger audience, just like Raimi himself did with Evil Dead. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Comment

I try to watch comedies, action or mysteries. I watch the world news nightly, that is my 30 minutes of horror. $.02

Comment

You really need to see the original Japanese version, Ju-On, and the sequel Ju-On 2

Comment

Working...
                              X