The Official DD-20 Lounge!! Settings, Secrets and Advice...

StrangeDay

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by SteveR

dual delay.

delay 1 :10-20 ms

delay 2 : 350-onward

sounds like the edge
:o

Yeah, I read somewhere before that he uses a really short delay to make his first signal sound "fatter" But that it wasn't confirmed by the Edge, himself. It was a fan's interpretation.

Cool, SteveR, I'll try it out tomorrow. If you have a seting for a certain song in particular, that would be great too!

• Members

+1 on the lounge!!

dual delay.

delay 1 :10-20 ms

delay 2 : 350-onward

sounds like the edge
:o

Hey, I didn't know you could also have to different delay settings at the same time..!!

I can't wait till my own arrives!!!

GGGRRRRRRR!!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

You realize that this is about the 4th official DD-20 Lounge thread? We started the first one nearly two years ago but they kept dissapearing.
:confused:

Let's hope this one remains ...

The world is ready for it now... :D

• Members

Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

You realize that this is about the 4th official DD-20 Lounge thread? We started the first one nearly two years ago but they kept dissapearing.

Let's hope this one remains ...

Yeah??

I searched for one and couldn't find any.

Anyway, yeah, I guess two years ago it did not catch on as much. But now, it seems to be one of the hottest topics here almost every day on the effects forum. Let's see what happens :)

• Members

Originally posted by StrangeDay

Yeah, I read somewhere before that he uses a really short delay to make his first signal sound "fatter" But that it wasn't confirmed by the Edge, himself. It was a fan's interpretation.

Cool, SteveR, I'll try it out tomorrow. If you have a seting for a certain song in particular, that would be great too!

I was playing where the streets have no name with that setting. I forgot which time exactly though. It was around 400 ms. I think maybe 350ms. but the short delay sounds great with it.

also get the tap tempo that thing helps alot. I suggest getting the radioshack piano damper pedal. its 9.99 and does the same thing as the boss one and it comes with a cord. so youll save about 25 bucks.

• Members

also get the tap tempo that thing helps alot. I suggest getting the radioshack piano damper pedal. its 9.99 and does the same thing as the boss one and it comes with a cord. so youll save about 25 bucks.

Done

• Members

Yeah??

I searched for one and couldn't find any.

Anyway, yeah, I guess two years ago it did not catch on as much. But now, it seems to be one of the hottest topics here almost every day on the effects forum. Let's see what happens
:)

well everyone that has a dd20 needs to subscribe to this thread and post new findings. :p

• Members

Originally posted by gvink

+1 on the lounge!!

Hey, I didn't know you could also have to different delay settings at the same time..!!

I can't wait till my own arrives!!!

GGGRRRRRRR!!!!!

gvink, the only bad news is taht the first signal on the "dual" mode only goes up to 150ms :( Rats!! But it's allright! the setting still sounds really good, and you can always combine another dual effect with an additional delay pedal. Next week, I'm getting another compact delay pedal to put next to my DD-20. The DD-20 has turned me into a delay WHORE!! :mad:

:D

• Members

gvink, the only bad news is taht the first signal on the "dual" mode only goes up to 150ms
:(
Rats!! But it's allright! the setting still sounds really good, and you can always combine another dual effect with an additional delay pedal. Next week, I'm getting another compact delay pedal to put next to my DD-20. The DD-20 has turned me into a delay WHORE!!
:mad:

Already was a delay whore..

• Members

What do you mean here, SteveR? Is the expr pedal input for tap tempo?? I was hoping you could plug an expression pedal in it and use it for feedback/level/something else.. :(

GV

• Members

I heard that if you tilt the unit 45 degrees to the left, you can get some realistic chihuahua sounds from the DD-20 :eek:

:p You guys suck because ur all giving me DD-20 GAS :mad:

• Members

Originally posted by phoenix_76

You guys suck because ur all giving me DD-20 GAS
:mad:

Try the manual... Hahaa... more gas coming from that, with swells in feedback&level as you hold a switch... Woohooo!!

Manual DD-20

GV

ps: I discovered what the ctrl pedal input is for, SteveR..

Archived