Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official DD-20 Lounge!! Settings, Secrets and Advice...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official DD-20 Lounge!! Settings, Secrets and Advice...

Welcome.
    I hope this thread will offer many great tips and settings for all DD-20 owners, as well as help with any other questions people may have about this great machine.

I actually like it more than my murf

I support this lounge.
    whoa, maaaaaan.

Comment

For anyone who has ever shared a setting, please repost it here. Thanks!

Comment

dual delay.

delay 1 :10-20 ms
        delay 2 : 350-onward

sounds like the edge

Comment

You realize that this is about the 4th official DD-20 Lounge thread? We started the first one nearly two years ago but they kept dissapearing.

Let's hope this one remains ...
          Member HCFXSCOC

Comment

Originally posted by SteveR
            dual delay.

sounds like the edge
            Yeah, I read somewhere before that he uses a really short delay to make his first signal sound "fatter" But that it wasn't confirmed by the Edge, himself. It was a fan's interpretation.
            Cool, SteveR, I'll try it out tomorrow. If you have a seting for a certain song in particular, that would be great too!

Comment

+1 on the lounge!!

dual delay.

sounds like the edge

Hey, I didn't know you could also have to different delay settings at the same time..!!
              I can't wait till my own arrives!!!

GGGRRRRRRR!!!!!
              Keeley Electronics, Diamond Pedals, George L's, Burkey Electronics, Area 51 and MJM Guitar FX in stock! Also 'Analog Man's Guide To Vintage Effects' in stock! At Gvees! No extra shipping&handling on your first order!

Comment

Hell yeah, I'm love with this pedal.

Ring mod sounds

Reverse

Level: full
                Repeat: zero
                Time: between 10ms - 90ms different pitches

Take it up to 400ms with some wah and have fun

Got it from me first, biatches.

Comment

Originally posted by TIKIROCKER
                  You realize that this is about the 4th official DD-20 Lounge thread? We started the first one nearly two years ago but they kept dissapearing.

The world is ready for it now...
                  Keeley Electronics, Diamond Pedals, George L's, Burkey Electronics, Area 51 and MJM Guitar FX in stock! Also 'Analog Man's Guide To Vintage Effects' in stock! At Gvees! No extra shipping&handling on your first order!

Comment

Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

Yeah??
                    I searched for one and couldn't find any.

Anyway, yeah, I guess two years ago it did not catch on as much. But now, it seems to be one of the hottest topics here almost every day on the effects forum. Let's see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by StrangeDay
                      Yeah, I read somewhere before that he uses a really short delay to make his first signal sound "fatter" But that it wasn't confirmed by the Edge, himself. It was a fan's interpretation.
                      Cool, SteveR, I'll try it out tomorrow. If you have a seting for a certain song in particular, that would be great too!

I was playing where the streets have no name with that setting. I forgot which time exactly though. It was around 400 ms. I think maybe 350ms. but the short delay sounds great with it.

also get the tap tempo that thing helps alot. I suggest getting the radioshack piano damper pedal. its 9.99 and does the same thing as the boss one and it comes with a cord. so youll save about 25 bucks.

Comment

also get the tap tempo that thing helps alot. I suggest getting the radioshack piano damper pedal. its 9.99 and does the same thing as the boss one and it comes with a cord. so youll save about 25 bucks.

Done

Comment

Originally posted by StrangeDay
                          Yeah??
                          I searched for one and couldn't find any.

Anyway, yeah, I guess two years ago it did not catch on as much. But now, it seems to be one of the hottest topics here almost every day on the effects forum. Let's see what happens

well everyone that has a dd20 needs to subscribe to this thread and post new findings.

Comment

Originally posted by gvink
                            +1 on the lounge!!

Hey, I didn't know you could also have to different delay settings at the same time..!!
                            I can't wait till my own arrives!!!

GGGRRRRRRR!!!!!
                            gvink, the only bad news is taht the first signal on the "dual" mode only goes up to 150ms Rats!! But it's allright! the setting still sounds really good, and you can always combine another dual effect with an additional delay pedal. Next week, I'm getting another compact delay pedal to put next to my DD-20. The DD-20 has turned me into a delay WHORE!!

Comment

You know whats really nice though?

This ...

Plus this ...

I got em both and together they rocketh the most,
                              Member HCFXSCOC

Comment

Working...
                              X