To hell with Michael, free the West Memphis Three, goddamnit!!!

jcn37203

• Members

12 {censored}ing years.

Convicted for murder, despite overwhelming evidence and numerous mistakes and oversights, because they listened to heavy metal as teenagers.

This trial is a true failure of justice, and it amazes me it's dragging out so long.

• Members

I've heard of this before, but had no clue you had a link to it in your sig. I first heard of this when Henry Rollins was talking about. Quite a travesity of justice, indeed. You'd think they'd have taken this to the supreme court by now and have it overturned. Afterall, isn't that what those higher tier courts are for? I'm just speculating, of course. I know very little about the actual workings of the legal system. You hear about innocent people going to jail. Things like this enrage me more than anything like the jackson trial ever could.

• Members

I never thought they did it.There is not one shred of physical evidence that the did it. I grew up in West memphis. I had moved a few years before it happened. I use to work at Blue beacon Truck Wash. If you have seen the Documentry it,s the Truck wash on the interstate right in front of those woods where they were killed. I remember taking breaks on a picnic table that sit outside overlooking those woods at night, even then there was a creepiness to those woods. There was a truck stop also close to the woods. Alot of truckers were stoping close to that area. Anybody could have done it and been on the interstate in less than 5 min. It was walking distance from the truck stop or the interstate. That is a main interstate from Memphis to anywhere going West. That is very busy Hwy.

• Members

Originally posted by ctsull

I never thought they did it.There is not one shred of physical evidence that the did it. I grew up in West memphis. I had moved a few years before it happened. I use to work at Blue beacon Truck Wash. If you have seen the Documentry it,s the Truck wash on the interstate right in front of those woods where they were killed. I remember taking breaks on a picnic table that sit outside overlooking those woods at night, even then there was a creepiness to those woods. There was a truck stop also close to the woods. Alot of truckers were stoping close to that area. Anybody could have done it and been on the interstate in less than 5 min. It was walking distance from the truck stop or the interstate. That is a main interstate from Memphis to anywhere going West. That is very busy Hwy.

In one of the documentaries, a manager at a fast food restaurant gave an interview saying the night of the murders, an "emotionally distressed man, covered in what appeared to be blood" came in to the restaurant the night of the murders and locked himself in the bathroom for like half an hour. She called the cops, but the man left before they got there. The cops didn't even bother taking blood samples or anything from the mess he left. She hadn't heard about the murders at that point, and cleaned the bathroom, destroying any potential evidence.

• Members

I saw both of the docs. The father of one of the boys who were killed is one the creepiest cats I've ever seen. I'm not saying he did it, but he is off the wall. How could he not even be a suspect? Or was he? It's been a long time since I've seen them.

Archived