No announcement yet.

emma discombobulator..

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emma discombobulator..

I just got my emma discombobulator in a day or so ago, and I've been playing around with it. I got it because in my previous envelope filter thread, it was suggested that I get a mutron III-ish pedal, and a forumite had this thing for sale, and it seemed like an okay deal, so I did it. What I don't get is why someone would've recommended this for space rock type sounds. But maybe I haven't found the right setting, yet. So, does anyone have any settings they could share to help me out here?
    "The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don't have to waste your time voting." -Charles Bukowski

Official Member of the (PWHPP) People Who Hate People Party

Try a fuzz in front, delay after, see if that spaces it up a bit.
    Originally posted by opiepac
    I just live with the twitch, personally.

Comment

Originally posted by elctmist
      Try a fuzz in front, delay after, see if that spaces it up a bit.

I'll have to try that. I didn't have it in my rig. I figured it could just do whatever it would do on its own. I was using humbuckers on a dirty amp, figured that would be enough.
      "The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don't have to waste your time voting." -Charles Bukowski

Comment

I tried both the fuzz before and after it, didn't really get me the desired results. I got some really kewl sounds, but not quite what I was looking for. Any other suggestions?

Comment

Robotalk

Comment

wow!

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
              X