Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being Rich vs. Being Poor

Aragh! I can't decide! So I'll let you guys battle it out! So what will it be? Rich or Poor?

Rich. Then if you decide it's not for you, you can be poor within 24 hours. It's kind of hard to do the opposite.

Comment

VERY good point!

you know how some people think being poor helps bring people closer.. like they have to struggle together so it gets them working together toward a common goal making them tighter in the process

i think that is a valid point but doesn't hurt relationships as well.. you know like fighting over money and whatnot

then there's people who are rich that grow apart because being rich means you don't need the other person and there is so much more to wedge into a relationship...

it's certainly a tough one

Comment

rich of course

Comment

duh, rich

Comment

I've rich and miserable, and I've been poor and miserable. Rich is better.

-Burt Reynolds
            Originally posted by (((echo)))
            gibson can eat my ass...

wtb/t:
            Octron
            envelope filter
            TB wah

fs/t:
            http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...QsassZsstim8or

Comment

Originally posted by sstim8or
              -Burt Reynolds

word is gold

Comment

Rich, as long as you get to spend it to make yourself feel better.

The most depressing time in my life was actually when I had the most money I ever had, early 20's made 6 figures in the stock market but didn't spend it, had given up music and just didn't have my life together. Completely miserable sonofabitch.

Knowing then what I know now, I would have bought myself a Neve BCM 10 (10-channel console with Neve 1073's) and set myself a sweet studio and started working on my music again. Also buy some nice clothes, go out more and have fun with people, play some more ladiez and LIVE.

The answer is RICH. But you have to SPEND it and not be a f-cking Scrooge.

Comment

Poor ... wealth is relative, I'd rather have inner wealth than material wealth ... the more **************** you have the more it ends up owning you.
                  Member HCFXSCOC

Comment

Rich...

In character, spirit, health, friendship, family, faith, repsect.

Rich financially??.....not as important to me...I'm content where I am, and I've seen too many people do crazy things trying to take it to the next level.

Comment

I have always had just a little bit of money but alot of stuff. It is the way I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Brooks
                        I have always had just a little bit of money but alot of stuff. It is the way I like it.

I'm at the same place.
                        Member HCFXSCOC

Comment

i would say rich, because you could afford to spray a load on the golden girls at the MGM theme park and then have towels to clean up,

btw, sorry about the aunt comment echo......
                          Post Modern Southern Sonic Prepared Concrete Annihilation.

Comment

Originally posted by dZjupp
                            i would say rich, because you could afford to spray a load on the golden girls at the MGM theme park and then have towels to clean up,

btw, sorry about the aunt comment echo......

that's ok.. she was a loathsome fictitious hermaphrodite

and yeah i have the same golden girls dream and if i was rich.. i figure i could hook that up

Comment

what's that story about the two brothers and the yaks?

Comment

Working...
                              X