listen to my music

jrak

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Jaymeister

Sorry dude...I'm not diggin' it. What's with the hittin' on the garbage can and spoons for drums???

to each his own,

I played everything and I don't have a drum set ( or a bass) so I used instruments I had around the house to fill in the sound, it is a demo

all the songs are quite different, you probably listened to Space Trip and those are cowbell and drums not spoons and a garbage can

• Members

Dude - I like it....though I couldn't sadly get the first 2 tracks to play.

Have you ever listened to the Dead C? They have a similar spooky lo-fi vibe. But with mumbling, tortured vocals.

What are you using for dirt sounds? that's pretty craptacular.....

:cool:

• Members

Originally posted by jrak

to each his own,

I played everything and I don't have a drum set ( or a bass) so I used instruments I had around the house to fill in the sound, it is a demo

all the songs are quite different, you probably listened to Space Trip and those are cowbell and drums not spoons and a garbage can

Cool...I just wasn't sure if you were calling it a finished product. The OD guitar on some of them was good though. I just put up a clip. Feel free to give your honest opinion.

• Members
Originally posted by Boron

Dude - I like it....though I couldn't sadly get the first 2 tracks to play.

Have you ever listened to the Dead C? They have a similar spooky lo-fi vibe. But with mumbling, tortured vocals.

What are you using for dirt sounds? that's pretty craptacular.....

:cool:

I just got a split LP with the Dead C and Konono ( who are psychadelic band from the Congo) I'd never heard them before but it is some awesome stuff

if you like that sort of music I'd recommend Sunburned Hand of the Man, Avarus, Kemialliset Ystavat and Comets on Fire ( though they are not as lo -fi),

I also noticed you have the Stands LP cover as your picture, I just listened to that album yesterday, they are pretty {censored}ing good, one day I think they'll be big

as far as the dirt sounds I used a differnt set up on each songs but some of what I used was a Cornish G-2, Lovepedal COT 50, Red Witch Medusa, Lovepedal Black Magic and on Space Trip I used the Metasonix Agonizer

if you were wondering about a paticular sound I could probably tell you

I also used a Carr Mercury amp which I like to keep at 1/10th of a watt ( it has a built in attenuator) and overdrive the hell out of

• Members

Originally posted by CS

no worky

I don't know why? What happened?

Did you try right clicking and saving the file?

on my computer you can just click on the songs and it'll open in a window and start streaming it

• Members

Originally posted by RoboPimp

I like that effect you were using that made you sound like a talentless hack, what do you call that one?

Please, Please, Please post some of your music so we can all hear how much better you are you inept {censored}

I guarantee I'm better then you are

• Members

please tell me what you think

Bump.

You know guys, i have a theory that he only created his music to raise his Post count to its current state.

I would love to insult him just so i can raise my Post count to a 1000.

Someone wake me up when another "jrak" comes along...

• Members

Honestly, I tried to listen with an open mind...

That noise reminded me of my morning toilet yesterday after too much drinking saturday. Better flush that stuff out fast.

And maybe you should consider a drum computer. I can't even find words for the "drumming" only that I pissed my pants laughing.

• Members

Please, Please, Please post some of your music so we can all hear how much better you are you inept {censored}

I guarantee I'm better then you are

While Id love to see Robo put up some of his stuff, you really have no business garuanteeing that your better than enyone.....

Do what you love and do your best to become the best that you can be and stop worrying about what others think. IF not, thicken your skin, QUICKLY!!!

Kage

Archived