Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that effect you were using that made you sound like a talentless hack, what do you call that one?

Comment

Originally posted by RoboPimp
      I like that effect you were using that made you sound like a talentless hack, what do you call that one?

Please, Please, Please post some of your music so we can all hear how much better you are you inept ****************

I guarantee I'm better then you are
      lets move forward as progressive society and world and just forget all that ol' timey conservative minded bull****************

Comment

bump

Comment

burp

Comment

Originally posted by jrak
            please tell me what you think

Bump.

You know guys, i have a theory that he only created his music to raise his Post count to its current state.

I would love to insult him just so i can raise my Post count to a 1000.

Someone wake me up when another "jrak" comes along...
            'Cause Sweet Lou says so.

Comment

Honestly, I tried to listen with an open mind...

That noise reminded me of my morning toilet yesterday after too much drinking saturday. Better flush that stuff out fast.

And maybe you should consider a drum computer. I can't even find words for the "drumming" only that I pissed my pants laughing.
              [my moniker is not program any more...]

"I don't collaborate with anyone except my dog Frogger, who's responsible for answering the "what's better, this or this" question." (Scott Henderson)

Comment

yes paple Gronk butte challenge you create special something gooder then Medieval Sorcerer, Skonkit, Country Time Soul, Melodica Shaker March! Even in this Gronk do cannot.

Gronk amazed he remamber title songs after much drinking weekend past. Shows thread power HCEF.
                [Originally posted by JJ
                This is a clear cut case of Gronk abuse. Whatever that means.

Comment

Originally posted by jrak

Please, Please, Please post some of your music so we can all hear how much better you are you inept ****************

I guarantee I'm better then you are
                  While Id love to see Robo put up some of his stuff, you really have no business garuanteeing that your better than enyone.....

Do what you love and do your best to become the best that you can be and stop worrying about what others think. IF not, thicken your skin, QUICKLY!!!

Kage
                  My clips, check 'em out!!!
                  More Clips!!!

Mint, No Velcro and in Original box, Seriously priced to move. Price reflects PayPal'd and Shipped to the lower 48( Gift would be nice, have TONS of references) No reasonable offer refused

Get it while its hot gents, it wont last at this price!!!

PigTronix Disnortion OFO-$140

Comment

sell a pedal and buy a drum machine , you will improve a lot with that move
                    http://www.myspace.com/noidentifier

Comment

Quit playing "music" totally please.....if thats what you want to call it.

Comment

Originally posted by stratsyndrome
                        yes paple Gronk butte challenge you create special something gooder then Medieval Sorcerer, Skonkit, Country Time Soul, Melodica Shaker March! Even in this Gronk do cannot.

Gronk amazed he remamber title songs after much drinking weekend past. Shows thread power HCEF.

It surely does Gronk.

I'm personally stealing the Medievel Sorcer, not the song, just the name because its the perfect vehicle for an anti-bush anthem.
                        "The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don't have to waste your time voting." -Charles Bukowski

Official Member of the (PWHPP) People Who Hate People Party

Comment

Originally posted by capnbringdown

It surely does Gronk.

I'm personally stealing the Medievel Sorcer, not the song, just the name because its the perfect vehicle for an anti-bush anthem.

Gronk knot know everything why things days these anti-bush.

Gronk personally miss days of bush 1970s, imagination left more to, now all hairless right, poors girls left with bush somehow wrong?

also Gronk think / know Medieval Sorcerer more lake pro bush b-kauss no shaving implement moderne then.

Gronk like Bush
                          [Originally posted by JJ
                          This is a clear cut case of Gronk abuse. Whatever that means.

Comment

Gronk personally miss days of bush 1970s, imagination left more to, now all hairless right, poors girls left with bush somehow wrong?

also Gronk think / know Medieval Sorcerer more lake pro bush b-kauss no shaving implement moderne then.

Gronk like Bush

You are the smartest person I know

Comment

Gronk like Bush

Don't make me get anti-Grok on your ass.

Bush = jrak

I'm sure you can figure out why we don't like Bush.
                              "The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don't have to waste your time voting." -Charles Bukowski

Official Member of the (PWHPP) People Who Hate People Party

Comment

jrak is a little bushy, come to think of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X