Do you have any metrosexual grooming habits?

riffdaddy

• Members

I'm trying to start taking better care of myself (diet, exercise), and I thought it might be a good time to adopt a little more feminine of a hygiene routine. I'm sure at least a few of you guys do similar type stuff. What creams, lotions, etc. do you guys use?

• Members

I a rough tough, so I don't do none of that {censored}. I'm lucky if I manage to comb my hair everyday. I probably should focus more on this, but i don't really have the energy to do so. I believe my shampoo is 2-in-1 (shampoo and conditioner), but I only use it because it helps with dandriff.

• Members
Originally posted by State 6000

Yeah, because washing yer hair is SOOO metrosexual
:rolleyes:

The whole Metrosexual thing was dreamt up by marketers, and there have been countless industry publications declaring what a failure it was. It was a manufactured fad (but aren't they all?).

washing hair? thats just hygein

tweezing, waxing your ass, frosting your hair, and so on... metro.

It is some crappy fad? Perhaps. Did alot of stupid people buy into it? Yah.

• Members

I think most women don't even like the metro thing.

What they do like about it though is that it encourages men to be more sensitive to what women want not that it encourages men to wax there arse and stuff like that.

It is like pedals it is better that we listen to how they sound rather than how they look

• Members

Aside from the brief hang-up on the word, I'll answer what was intended: every once in a while, I put on face masks with my girlfriend. Aside from that, my hygene is horrible. I rarely shower, and my nails are long as hell. Wait... long nails... is that 'metro'? I've had my girlfriend manicure them, so there's another.

PS the history on the word metro is pretty cool.

• Members

Originally posted by riffdaddy

I'm trying to start taking better care of myself (diet, exercise), and I thought it might be a good time to adopt a little more feminine of a hygiene routine. I'm sure at least a few of you guys do similar type stuff. What creams, lotions, etc. do you guys use?

Aveda Rosemary Mint shampoo and shaving cream. The regular shaving cream they make works a hell of a lot better but I love the rosemary mint thing. I get mad props from the chicks in my office for using Aveda so I'm sure it's metero as all hell.

• Members

Originally posted by telepaul

Aveda Rosemary Mint shampoo and shaving cream. The regular shaving cream they make works a hell of a lot better but I love the rosemary mint thing. I get mad props from the chicks in my office for using Aveda so I'm sure it's metero as all hell.

Ahh...real response #2.

• 11 years later...

Archived