No announcement yet.

Is the marshall VS412 a decent cab?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the marshall VS412 a decent cab?

Ok so I originally planned on getting an avater 2x12 for roughly $400. This is for my bandmaster head.

I go into guitar center tonight, and found a marshall cab that was hidden behind a stack of amps, and it had no price tag.

I talk to my boy tommy and he can get it for me at 150 after tax. So I get pretty ecstatic and immediately put it on layaway.

Well I get home and check out the reviews on the cab, and there is a lot of **************** slinging about this cab. Its about half the weight of a 1960A, I concerned about the sound of the cab itself.

The speakers will get me by until I can load some greenbacks or something better in it. so thats not a factor.

I can back out of the layaway if its not a good deal. But I can't find much info on the forums about this cab. But it seems like it would suit my needs since I am on such a tight budget.

Any clues?

dude i use a vs412 cab and i love it. of course i have a limited edition one with a sweet vintage grill. running my orange head through it has left me with some very enjoyable results. it is much lighter and slightly smaller than a 1960a cab, so its been good for transport, plus its not as boomy and has a little more high end which is the sound im going for, so its perfect for me.

lol

Comment

Working...
    X