X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rams head scored by friend

Check this cool stuff my friend acquired with box and in awesome condition vintage piece :love:

Thats freekin sic! I love it! One day I will break down and buy one when I get through with my set up!
    <div class="signaturecontainer">FS Juan Slightly Tarnished Soul<br />
    <br />
    <b> Member Of The SG Army</b><br />
    <br />
    <div class="bbcode_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote">
    <div class="quote_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

<i>Originally posted by RoboPimp </i><br />
    <b>everyone knows &quot;real boutique british&quot; tone comes from korea </b>

</div>
    </div>
    </div> </div>

Comment

Dizzam! How much? That would have probably gone for $600 on Ebay just because it had the original box included. :freak:
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><i>Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you.</i></div>

Comment

He got it for roughly $100

He said the seller also had an original mxr blue box script and the guy who one the bidding hasnt paid yet.

I asked him if the deal didnt pull thru to tell him im interested.

Comment

$100, thats insane. I wish I could find a gem like that, where did he get?
          <div class="signaturecontainer">FS Juan Slightly Tarnished Soul<br />
          <br />
          <b> Member Of The SG Army</b><br />
          <br />
          <div class="bbcode_container">
          <div class="bbcode_quote">
          <div class="quote_container">
          <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

<i>Originally posted by RoboPimp </i><br />
          <b>everyone knows &quot;real boutique british&quot; tone comes from korea </b>

</div>
          </div>
          </div> </div>

Comment

Yeah thats a pretty nice score. :thu:
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><i>Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you.</i></div>

Comment

bumpin for friend who scored it, I guess he is gonna trade it for something more useful.

He got it in manila, Philippines.
              He got a very nice VB2 and DC2 all in one swoop 3 months ago for less than $120 for both of em....top that
              Congrats musicjunkie:thu:

Comment

Originally posted by pallas
                bumpin for friend who scored it, I guess he is gonna trade it for something more useful.

He got it in manila, Philippines.
                He got a very nice VB2 and DC2 all in one swoop 3 months ago for less than $120 for both of em....top that
                Congrats musicjunkie:thu:

All right I will give him $200 for the VB-2 and that is my final offer. All joking aside is he going to sell the VB-2?
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Vintage Ibanez Flying Pan </b>- Taking offers<br />
                <b>Original Ibanez TS9 </b>- Taking offers<br />
                <br />
                one day, every man shall shat himself in a way that will cause fury, confusion and finally, peace -Agentcooper2001</div>

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno
                  All right I will give him $200 for the VB-2 and that is my final offer. All joking aside is he going to sell the VB-2?

I doubt it, he is a big nels cline fan.

Comment

tnx pallas!! actually my handle here is inuit, bt locally its musicjunkie. the ram's head sounds great. still thinkin if i'm letting it go though. bt for 600USD??? Wow, is that the goin rate for these things??

The vb-2 is not goin anywhere jst yet. the dc-2 has already been traded for a Fuzz Factory. tnx to PeelingPaint. .

Comment

Working...
                    X