Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my dm-3 died tonight

out of the blue, i was running it and then bam! doesnt turn on anymore, i tried unplugging and everything and no luck... im really bummed coz it was my fav pedal... and probably super hard to fix/repair

RIP DM-3

What kind of power supply did you use?

Could just be a burnt diode.

Comment

im using a godlyke powerall switchmode power supply... i really hope this would be an easy fix, since these pedals are going for more and more $$$

does anyone do this kind of repair work? or is there an easy way i could check myself? (im pretty clueless about electronics and whatnot)

Comment

bump...

for anyone who might be able to direct me to reputable fx repairman who can help me with this...

Comment

Originally posted by forprescription
          bump...

for anyone who might be able to direct me to reputable fx repairman who can help me with this...

did you open it up to see if maybe a wire came loose or something? happened in my DOD fx90, and i just resoldered the wires back on.

Comment

Originally posted by forprescription
            bump...

CJ Electronics in Sugarland, Texas. I forgot his email though

Comment

the dd3 only dies at the hand of losers like you

find another

like the digitech or something
              "There is something about something, but I know not what it is, for I am doing nothing."

Band:http://www.myspace.com/luciddreammachine

For Sale/Trade: Subdecay Blackstar, Boss AC2, guyatone sv2, fuzz factory (all in mint shape)
              Wanting2Buy: Zvex ring mod. and morely wah

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Vasquez
                the dd3 only dies at the hand of losers like you

umm yeah comprehension isnt one of your strong points aye mate why dont you piss off and go flame some ants...

sorry to hear about the dm3, have been thinking of getting one of these meself. why dont you try asking around the local guitar shops they might know of a tech who can help you fix it.

Comment

Working...
                X