No announcement yet.

Polychorus

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polychorus

Ok, who wants to LOAN me their polychorus for about a week? I'm dying to try one of these badboys out, but they're not exactly plentiful.

Thank you.
    My band. Check us out --->> the circle

Watch science pwn L6guy on 11/02/2009:
    http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2141240

Originally posted by hbar
    Ok, who wants to LOAN me their polychorus for about a week? I'm dying to try one of these badboys out, but they're not exactly plentiful.

Thank you.

I see them all the time around here.
    Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you.

Comment

Is there anything like the "double" attack on any other pedals?
      Go Ducks

Comment

Originally posted by purefender07
        Is there anything like the "double" attack on any other pedals?

EHX released a standalone version of it back in the day...can't remember exactly what it was called though...
        Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you.

Comment

The Slap Back delay, and later the Full Double Tracker

Its just a 'doubling' delay effect you can do with an delay pedal if you set it to 50-100ms.

Comment

This isn't helping.

Comment

Bump, please?

Comment

You all suck. Lucky for you a cheap one showed up in the spam thread.

If I hate it, be prepared to feel my wrath.

Comment

Never mind. If you want out of control chorus...you shouldn't be disappointed.

Comment

while very cool the reissue polychorus really isn't that close to the original. Adrian Belew used a vintage unit exclusivley in a weird "in between" mode in which he would catch the mode selector knob in an inbetween position between some of the modes. He had this polychorus on a Music stand within arms reach on all my favorite album tours. How do you think he got those tones in Elephant Talk?

Comment

Wilbo...or anybody else for that matter...any chance of a rehouse on the Poly?

Have you taken a look inside? Pics?

Comment

Originally posted by puddinstone
                        Wilbo...or anybody else for that matter...any chance of a rehouse on the Poly?

Have you taken a look inside? Pics?

Ain't happening. The board is even bigger than the one in the DMM.

Comment

Originally posted by spaceshot
                          How do you think he got those tones in Elephant Talk?

I don't know, how do you think he got them?

Comment

Oh well....

Comment

Originally posted by puddinstone
                              Oh well....

I don't know why you would want to rehouse it though...its one of the coolest looking pedals ever IMHO:

Comment

Working...
                              X