X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full video of Saddam's execution..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7532034279766935521
    "I played golf, I'm not good at golf, I never got a hole-in-one... but I did hit a guy. And that's way more satisfying. You're supposed to yell "fore," but I was too busy mumbling, "There ain't no way that's gonna hit him." I hit a guy in one." - Mitch Hedberg

Excellent Deals with: jimihalen(x2), chump5150(x2), plawren53202, ck3, L6Sguy, Kittycaster, CapnMarvel, #16, anotherguitarpl, A Guy, therhodeo, BrendanO, Overwhelmed987, dysorexia, loomer415 and many many more.

Clips.

That is some third world camera work. You'd think they'd maybe spring for something more than the camera-phone treatment.
    {For Sale}
    Chandler RH-2 lap steel - $325

Comment

Wow, around 2:10, when you see him just hanging there.... was rather disturbing. But it almost looked like he was smiling before hand, but it's hard to see...

Comment

wait, I think Ive seen that movie before. Doesnt he come back from the death with long nails and screwing over little girls
        Strawberry fields...

Comment

Watched this earlier. Even though its a sack of **************** like Sadaam watching somebody hanged isn't very much fun. Its not like in the movies where Kevin Costner shoots the rope with his bow in a daring rescue.
          Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you.

Comment

Holy smokes that was nuts
            Vintage Ibanez Flying Pan - Taking offers
            Original Ibanez TS9 - Taking offers

one day, every man shall shat himself in a way that will cause fury, confusion and finally, peace -Agentcooper2001

Comment

Pretty bad camera work there...

Comment

Originally posted by murch33
                That is some third world camera work. You'd think they'd maybe spring for something more than the camera-phone treatment.

it seems like the cameraman's doing it on the sly. he keeps filming the ground as if tucking away the camera to avoid being noticed.
                http://www.myspace.com/monocityvibe

Comment

how soon do you think it will be before they take it off the site?
                  MAKING ALL THE LESBIANS SCREAM
                  GOOD TRADES WITH- thefragile103, TechBrother, BrianPhase90, BiggSteve777

Originally Posted by zachary vex

There's no time like the past.

Comment

It'll be on every other vid site by then, anyways

Comment

I can't believe they didnt cover his head before they did it.

Comment

Probably didn't so people wouldn't be all "It wasn't him!"

I heard he requested to be shot after being hung.

Comment

thats pretty messed up. i wonder if there is going to be any revolts caused by this..? and start an even worse war...
                          Mics, pedals, Amps, Guitars: My Spam

Comment

Originally posted by therhodeo
                            I can't believe they didnt cover his head before they did it.

apparently he refused:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/30/hussein.funeral/index.html
                            A witness said Saddam Hussein carried a Quran and refused to wear a hood before he was executed.
                            http://www.myspace.com/monocityvibe

Comment

Originally posted by utsapp89
                              I heard he requested to be shot after being hung.

I actually heard that he wanted to shot instead of hanged.

Comment

Working...
                              X