OT: how many wars can we start...

lostandfoundpdx

• Members

I hate bush, voted against him both times, but with that said we should of invaded Iran instead of Iraq. They took our people, and also was directly responsible for the holding of terry anderson for over 7 years. Also:

Anyone trying to get a nuke and on the other hand says openly their true belief, Iran new leader role in life, to lay the path for the coming of the islamic idea of "coming of the lord" (mahadid spelling?)

That the sunni's have been killing the son/generation line of muhammad who is to come from the tigeress river area who they now hope to come forth through this new shite iraq or:

That al-sadr army is really the army of this "2nd coming's army" who has been waiting for this to happen for generations and is now within reach of the fulfillment.

In short they are crazy ass fuckers who are nothing more then brown skinned Pat Robertson with a Nuke being built to bring around Armageddon

I think this crazy shit has to be stopped or there is going to be a smoking nuclear crater where Iran or Israel is. I really am torn, on one end the crazy god hairless apes will kill the crazy alpha hairless apes. But I want them to be stopped because any hairless ape death is a sad thing :cry:

Iraq will be bigger mistake then anyone will realize if Iran is allowed to go nuclear. They must be stopped

• Members

I hate bush, voted against him both times, but with that said we should of invaded Iran instead of Iraq. They took our people, and also was directly responsible for the holding of terry anderson for over 7 years. Also:

Anyone trying to get a nuke and on the other hand says openly their true belief, Iran new leader role in life, to lay the path for the coming of the islamic idea of "coming of the lord" (mahadid spelling?)

That the sunni's have been killing the son/generation line of muhammad who is to come from the tigeress river area who they now hope to come forth through this new shite iraq or:

That al-sadr army is really the army of this "2nd coming's army" who has been waiting for this to happen for generations and is now within reach of the fulfillment.

In short they are crazy ass fuckers who are nothing more then brown skinned Pat Robertson with a Nuke being built to bring around Armageddon

I think this crazy shit has to be stopped or there is going to be a smoking nuclear crater where Iran or Israel is. I really am torn, on one end the crazy god hairless apes will kill the crazy alpha hairless apes. But I want them to be stopped because any hairless ape death is a sad thing
:cry:

Iraq will be bigger mistake then anyone will realize if Iran is allowed to go nuclear. They must be stopped

:freak:

hm.

ok.

• Members

:freak:

hm.

ok.

Ya :freak:

It is alot more complex then just to be against it ad hoc because of bush. I hate bush, but they are the true enemy of the rational world. Unless you (well not you in a personal sense) believe in the God of Abraham idea. I don't of course

• Members

America should be leading the way towards a greener planet. Not suporting jackass rednecks who have gone power mad in aquiring destructive resources.

thrown in feeding the poor

Housing the homeless

and medical help for all

and i'm with ya :thu: :thu: :thu:

• Members

I think this crazy shit has to be stopped or there is going to be a smoking nuclear crater where Iran or Israel is. I really am torn, on one end the crazy god hairless apes will kill the crazy alpha hairless apes. But I want them to be stopped because any hairless ape death is a sad thing

LOUD NOISES!!!!

• Members

Wow, using that rationale, we should've invaded North Korea generations ago because of all the POWs they held onto after the first Korean War. Invade an entire country and risk thousands of lives because of less than 200 prisoners released 25 years ago?

No.

• Members

The thing is, Iran actually could end up being dangerous, but if so, we're in a bad place to do anything about it, because we're already broke (from Bush's tossing most of our budget surplus to the rich) and over extended by having war in both Afghanistan (which was reasonable) and Iraq (which was bull{censored}.)

And the mismanagement of the budget and the Iraq war quagmire is Bush's fault, which 9/11 in no way justifies.

• Members

Sorry, but if that was the case gas would only be 50 cents a gallon now.

Lord knows we have enough troops over there to pump it dry.

are you {censored}ing serious? you think that the price would drop for us people when it could just become a larger profit?

Archived