No announcement yet.

OT: how many wars can we start...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: how many wars can we start...

... with this bull**************** excuse?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BUSH?SITE=PAYOK&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

c'mon, seriously, whats next? "we're gonna go bomb canada cuz i hear you can use maple syrup to make a bomb"

**************** off prez bush, i can't wait to see you go

Well, If they keep changing countries, eventually they'll be right.
    Do you think the fast that I demand this day is to bow down your head like a bulrush? No! The fast I demand is that you feed the poor, house the homeless, clothe the naked, and break off the handcuffs on your prisoners. - Isaiah

Comment

are we at war with Eurasia or Eastasia?

Comment

we will be, once we level the middle east i guess

god help us all if this thing escalates, everyone get your fallout helmets on and start going wild in the streets, it's armagedon time!

Comment

George Bush only has one more year to end the world. I'm glad he' getting off to a fast start.

Comment

I hate bush, voted against him both times, but with that said we should of invaded Iran instead of Iraq. They took our people, and also was directly responsible for the holding of terry anderson for over 7 years. Also:
            Anyone trying to get a nuke and on the other hand says openly their true belief, Iran new leader role in life, to lay the path for the coming of the islamic idea of "coming of the lord" (mahadid spelling?)
            That the sunni's have been killing the son/generation line of muhammad who is to come from the tigeress river area who they now hope to come forth through this new ****************e iraq or:
            That al-sadr army is really the army of this "2nd coming's army" who has been waiting for this to happen for generations and is now within reach of the fulfillment.
            In short they are crazy ass ****************ers who are nothing more then brown skinned Pat Robertson with a Nuke being built to bring around Armageddon

I think this crazy **************** has to be stopped or there is going to be a smoking nuclear crater where Iran or Israel is. I really am torn, on one end the crazy god hairless apes will kill the crazy alpha hairless apes. But I want them to be stopped because any hairless ape death is a sad thing

Iraq will be bigger mistake then anyone will realize if Iran is allowed to go nuclear. They must be stopped

Comment

I hate bush, voted against him both times, but with that said we should of invaded Iran instead of Iraq. They took our people, and also was directly responsible for the holding of terry anderson for over 7 years. Also:
              Anyone trying to get a nuke and on the other hand says openly their true belief, Iran new leader role in life, to lay the path for the coming of the islamic idea of "coming of the lord" (mahadid spelling?)
              That the sunni's have been killing the son/generation line of muhammad who is to come from the tigeress river area who they now hope to come forth through this new ****************e iraq or:
              That al-sadr army is really the army of this "2nd coming's army" who has been waiting for this to happen for generations and is now within reach of the fulfillment.
              In short they are crazy ass ****************ers who are nothing more then brown skinned Pat Robertson with a Nuke being built to bring around Armageddon

I think this crazy **************** has to be stopped or there is going to be a smoking nuclear crater where Iran or Israel is. I really am torn, on one end the crazy god hairless apes will kill the crazy alpha hairless apes. But I want them to be stopped because any hairless ape death is a sad thing

Iraq will be bigger mistake then anyone will realize if Iran is allowed to go nuclear. They must be stopped

hm.

ok.

Comment

hm.

ok.

Ya

It is alot more complex then just to be against it ad hoc because of bush. I hate bush, but they are the true enemy of the rational world. Unless you (well not you in a personal sense) believe in the God of Abraham idea. I don't of course

Comment

i'm sorry, i was staring at your avatar, you were saying? something about iran?

Comment

...we should of invaded Iran instead of Iraq.

In Bush

Comment

i'm sorry, i was staring at your avatar, you were saying? something about iran?

See is soo hott

I was just talking about how I hate Iranian cell phones

Comment

Comment

are we at war with Eurasia or Eastasia?

Eurasia. We were never at war with Eastasia.
                          music: http://www.myspace.com/jr00

Good Transaction: BmoreTele

Comment

truth

Bush Co. =

Comment

truth

America should be leading the way towards a greener planet. Not suporting jackass rednecks who have gone power mad in aquiring destructive resources.

Comment

Working...
                              X