• Show
Clear All

• Where's gil1?

He hasn't posted here in ages...
    Is he alright?
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Good trades with - Tremendous</div>

Is he alright?

someone asked about that last week and the thread turned into the democratic national convention.

Comment

someone asked about that last week and the thread turned into the democratic national convention.

Did they? Oh right...

Comment

Maybe you're Gil1???
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><i>Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you.</i></div>

Comment

Maybe you're Gil1???

yeah, well maybe youre hitler. or maybe youre hillary clinton.

Comment

yeah, well maybe youre hitler. or maybe youre hillary clinton.

Last I checked I don't have a penis...so I couldn't possibly be Hillary.
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><i>Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you.</i></div>

Comment

kickass is definitely him. i've decided.
              <div class="signaturecontainer">I'm a designer, you can check out some of my stuff <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/beardcom/sets/72057594117237879/" target="_blank">here</a>. Always available to do sites and stuff, so if you need something done i could cut you a forumite deal.</div>

Comment

kickass is definitely him. i've decided.

that makes me sad in my chest heart.

Comment

I found the thread - http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=1560494&highlight=gil1

Last post was yesterday, I'm not sure how I missed it...

Comment

so.................

what happened?

did he get banned?
                    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">note to self, get back to playing.<br />
                    <br />
                    </font></div>

Comment

so.................

what happened?

did he get banned?

his glasses exploded. no, noone knows. its perhaps the most uninteresting mystery ive ever been privy to.

Comment

If anyone cares here was his last post I think:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1540367

I just assume he's busy or something. Not exactly a mystery.

Comment

so.................

what happened?

did he get banned?

gil1 get banned? AAAAAAHAHAHAHA!
                          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="3"><a href="http://www.banpuppymills.com/" target="_blank">http://www.banpuppymills.com/</a></font></div>

Comment

What about jonnyguitar????? Where the hell is he????

Comment

Is he alright?

He is @ Toyz a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X