Best source online for Fender amp parts?

• 7 years later...
  • Members

Looking for the 3 main boards in an acoustasonic 150 amp - pwr module - USB PCB - and Main PCB. My amp is going me about a 900k - 100k saw toothy squawk as soon as I turn it on. No knobs have any affect so I am thinking the per module is bad. Any Advice? Fender is telling me I have to go through a dealer to get them and their going to be more expensive than buying a used 150.

• Members

Parts Is Parts IS the Authorized National Parts Distributor for Korg Parts, Fender Parts, Gibson Parts, Hofner Parts, SWR Parts, Blackstar Parts, Vox Parts, Marshall Parts, Korg Keyboard Parts, Fender Amp Parts, Fender Guitar Parts, Gibson Guitar Parts, Hofner Bass Parts, SWR Amp Parts, Blackstar Amp Parts, Vox Amp Parts, Marshall Amp Parts, AC Adapter, Service Manual, Foot Pedal, LCD, Pots, Jacks, Knobs and Buttons, Keys and Key Contacts, PCB, Circuit Boards, Switches, Hard Drive, Panels,Touchscreen, Panels, and any other Korg parts you might need. Your number one source for Electric Guitar and Bass Parts, Fender Transformers, Tolex, Hofner Beatle Bass strings, Replacement, Vintage, Reissue, Original and Discount Guitar and Amplifier parts. Fender Amplifier parts. WE is authorized to sell parts for Fender, Gibson, Gretsch, Marshall, Vox, Korg, Hofner, Bigsby Vibrato, and much more! Fender and Marshall Footswitches. We have the BEST PRICES on Tolex, Grill Cloth, and all other restoration supplies for amps. Tolex, Grill Cloth, Speakers, Tubes. The most parts and wiring for Stratocaster, Telecaster, P Bass, Precision Bass, Jazz Bass, Les Paul, Jaguar, Jazzmaster, Mustang, including pickups, pickguards, bridges, tuners, tailpieces, tremolos, and more..

Archived