Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOnic Boom of Spacemen3 just asked me to play a Japanese Show with him!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOnic Boom of Spacemen3 just asked me to play a Japanese Show with him!

He was in SPACEMEN3 and SonicBoom (pete kemper!). Ive been blessed by the gods!

HI,

Might be over to Japan in Autumn, maybe you are interested in doing some shows.

Contact me at ---------------------

Bestest
    PK
    OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

oh my god thats so ****************ing great man you are very blessed well take video and tell pete i think hes a ****************ing genius
    http://www.myspace.com/lostlakemusic

Comment

what's a "Japanese show"?
      good deals with Peeling Paint, TJ000, Puckman, Angelhair,T3, Chitown Terror ,hangwire,KjStrat62,
      senor-penguin,I.P.Freely,Fender&EHX4ever,Gregovertone,Vi cShat,Virex,rdm,tee money,no fate,costch,Phil O'Keefe,fuzzface71,brandnewzo

Comment

sorry, he wasnt me to join him on his summer japanese tour. early morning here!

i dont know what i would have to do. go from a bedroom player to a performing artist overnite..

Comment

Hey, man, good for you.

Comment

Sonic Boom with opening act So Young, 2007 Japan Tour

just think. faints in anticipation. dont know if it could go down, but still, just the honor of being personally selected by SONIC ****************IN BOOM! to tour with in Japan, i can stop music right now.

and by the way, this is all because of myspace, anyone who says myspace doesnt work for musicians...

Comment

Cool, dude...
              JUST CALL ME CHOUT.
              Completed successful transactions with deadbob166, jmgruber, viking2, Belt, snowden
              Gear: Guitar > Pedals > Amp

Comment

That.

Is ****************ing cool

Bask in the well-earned glory!
                I'm bad at being subtle but I ain't that tough...

Comment

nice
                  yamaholic

member of the SG army

Comment

He was in SPACEMEN3 and SonicBoom

That's out-freakin'-standing, dude. I'm stoked for you. I saw SonicBoom open for the Lips in Cincy once. He played a stage full of hot-rodded math wizard toys for a half hour.

It was intense. Hope your gigs are even better.
                    Listen to WOXYGood deals with: DharmaSound

Comment

thats outstanding, man. you made it.

Comment

JUST DO IT !

Comment

and by the way, this is all because of myspace, anyone who says myspace doesnt work for musicians...

Agreed...I credit my band's modest 'career' (ha) to myspace...we've met many cool bands and gotten many gigs from that place.

Did you write him on there, or what? How did he find you? Just checking out your music?
                          JUST CALL ME CHOUT.
                          Completed successful transactions with deadbob166, jmgruber, viking2, Belt, snowden
                          Gear: Guitar > Pedals > Amp

Comment

i sent him an email with a nice letter attatched and he checked us out!
                            who knew? be sincere, not just check out my band, but....

man, sonic boom and me..

bieke is right...

Comment

He was down at the venue where I work last sunday, opening for Cluster.
                              To be honest, he was a bit rude. I was on my nicest behavior and proved to be a bit rude. I take it that it was due to stress so I kept my nice behavior. Everything went well and the gig was interesting.
                              Not really my cup of tea but quite interesting sound-wise.
                              Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Comment

Working...
                              X