Review: Snarling Dogs Blues Bawls and Whine-O Wah pedals

• Members

The following was posted in March, 2003 over in the HC User Reviews section for the Blues Bawls pedal:

Hello to all Snarling Dogs owners.

This is to let you know that D'Andrea Inc, a company in the business of making great guitar gear for over 80 years, is now the owner of Snarling Dogs Pedals.

To find out more about us, check out our website at dandreapicks.com.

The unique nature of the remarkable Snarling Dogs line of wahs and stomp boxes requires that our customer service and support be killer. We promise that support to all past and future equipment owners. Tech and sales support is as close as our website at snarlingdogs.com.

Customer service folks and the original designer and engineer, Kenny Segall, are available for any questions, along with downloadable manuals.

Whether you've just purchased a pedal or have an old warrior that needs repair, we are available. Email customerservice@snarlingdogs.com or call 516-496 2200 ext 112 for Jason.

We at D'Andrea believe Snarling Dogs pedals to be some of the most unique and powerful sound twisting systems in the industry and want to keep them coming and getting even better! Call or email us with your comments or questions.

We're listening!

Tony D'Andrea

President

• Members

yeah i know,ive sent mine back twice.hope that wasnt your trump card.....

OK then, I'll email them and tell them to halt production and go out of business...:freak:

Browsing through the HC user reviews section, there are some people with problems, mostly back in the 2001-2003 years. I emailed SD and asked about the problem some were having with the input/output jacks and they responded:

"Prior to D

• Members

im going to keep my whino for as long as i can simply because i like the foot shape.i do realize though,that i might have to send it back repeatedly,again.all im saying is,a review that makes these guys out to be angels isnt exactly honest.the wah's do sound good and so do the settings.but be prepared to send it back if you get one whose switch isnt that strong.and yes im talking about post d'andrea.i know all about the switch and ive been talking about the new ones the whole time.

• Members

cool little thing you wrote up here.

i've had the black dog, and moldspore wah before,

pretty cool, yet distinct tone, like better than a boss

but not botique by any stretch of the imagination.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived