What's your favorite Pedal?

guit30

• Members

In terms of usability, I'd have to say my Boss DD-20. It probably gets way more use, and used for many more different sounds than any other pedal I own.

For just pure sonic goodness, probably the Aramat Green Machine, but it's still new to me, so my favor for it may still wear off a bit... but I hope not.

• Members

I'd have to say my 3 favorite are my Foxrox TZF, my Keeley Tone Work Station (not yet on the market) and my custom made Blues for Bobbie pedal made for me by Analogman ( a special tribute pedal for my Brother who passed away in June 2005). It's a combination of Mike's Comp, King of Tone and a Boost channel. There are many others actually - so I hate this thread for making me limit myself. :mad:

:cool:

:p

:wave:

• Members

I really like my Moho modded Big Muff. Just a great all around pedal, and sounds even better when boosted with something like my BD-2 or MXR Distortion III or even just an EQ.

• Members

Right now, love my Guyatone ST2 micro compressor.

J

Tell me more about this compressor. WHat other compressors have you owned and/or what did you compare it to? How is the white noise it produces with other pedals?

Archived