OT- I have an earth-shattering hangover.

letterswewrote

• Members

i wnet water, cocodamol and ibuprofen this morn ...

gave up....6 pints certainly sorted it....all good now...

I swear these bastyards get worse and increasingly insidious as you get older...sneakey buggers

it's true... this never happened when i was 20. if only i realized then how lucky i was... almost makes a man want to stop drinking.... almost.

• Members

Gatorade is GREAT for hangovers. That and a big meal, then back to bed. Make sure to drink as much water as you can stomach, that will make the biggest difference, and also you need to get salts back in your system. If you can handle it, a bloody mary does help quite a bit. Other than all that...

...time heals all wounds.

BTW: I always know I'm in for a bad afternoon when I wake up after a bender and start cracking jokes right away, cause it means I'm still drunk. When that wears off, life gets pretty {censored}ty.

• Members
i feel like im going to die. this is god-awful.

for god's sake don't go to a punk show and drink every damn liquor placed in front of you.

anyone have any suggestions on how to ease myself out of this shaking hell?

What Doc said, Water and rest. Do not get your heart rate up. No sex 4 U!!:D

• Members

I feel very bad for people who get terrible hangovers. I've woken up 12 hours later still drunk before, but I never throw up or feel like {censored} from drinking, even during my own personal "lost weekend."

That said, everything else about my life is painful, so maybe if that goes away I'll settle for a hangover. Um... greasy food, lotsa water, bloody mary, 12 hours of sleep, then some dry white toast???

Hydration is very important, and aspirin usually helps, but it's better when taken right before you go to bed, and that goes for the water too - it helps the most if you drink plenty of water as the night progresses.

Ex post facto, the best cure is hydration and O2. A couple of pulls off an oxygen mask will do wonders - seriously. :)

I hear playing a drumset helps a lot.

So does setting off piles of firecrackers.

:D

HEY! CAN WE KEEP IT DOWN IN HERE?? :mad:;)

Archived