Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love animals! Are you an animal?? Wait. What is your fave delay pedal?? Whew, Almost got busted!!

Comment

Hm, pretty parental-istic of you Rev. Telling people they are okay, but yet you insult them with the 14-16 year old kid comment.... that's number one. Number 2, most people here who dislike Ice House for what he does are not between 14-16. I am certainly not 14-16, so here is one example that doesn't fit nicely into your theory. Number 3, random polls indicated the average age is about 30. I don't see a lot of young kiddies here.

The problem with the ignore function is simply that it does not work. The ignored is not really fully ignored. He can still bump off threads that we want to read.

Let me give 2 analogies to illustrate the problem. Let's just say several forumites who happen to be chinese (nothing wrong with being chinese) converse and write their threads in chinese.

??/?? H

Comment

Hey ice..... I have an idea. I think I will start 8 (your average) threads a day about "The Great Sceiron"

I would bet I can get 4-5 (maybe more) other people who probably already posted in this thread to do the same.

We all all bump each other's threads up all day long too.

Thats 40 new threads a day. (at least) Each being bumped as much as possible. That along with all yours should keep this forum quite intresting.

You actually have a great idea here, it may even catch on!

Anyone want to join me?

Attah Peppah!

Comment

Yes... any employer would hire someone who MAKED it very clear the entire place has went to hell every time they take a "break."

Personally, I am one of the many who were quite happy when you were stripped of your mod duties.

Remember when you used to post the pedal pic of the month? Why did you stop doing that?

Back then you used to quit WAY more.

Once a month a least. It got a little tiring, but any employer would jump all over that train wreck.

Taking a break is one thing, but making it a point to publically tell the world the place has gone to hell is another.

Really.... would you keep an employee who 20 times is 7 years told you the entire place was going to hell and he was taking a break?

Suceess story?

Or just plain sad?

You rule!!!!

Wow! You are SOOOOOOO smart it is scary.

Comment

thanks

100 replies.

Really... I would lat an employee go.

Thats just me though.

You are great mod material

Comment

thanks (I am into electro physics)

100 replies.

Really... I would let the employee go the second time he told me the place was going to hell and was taking a break.

Thats just me though.

I wish I were you! I am very impressed with your thinking.

Comment

thanks (I am into electro physics)

100 replies.

Really... I would let the employee go the second time he told me the place was going to hell and was taking a break.

Thats just me though.

Won't let nothin die huh? Poor you.

Comment

I would never want it.

I always request my vacations in advance as well.

I have learned that gets you more respect then telling them the place is going to hell and you are taking a break.

Things changed when MF took possesion no?

Comment

No you don't man. I need to wash the dishes.

Comment

• yea......

"sigh"

True enough.

Comment

• the love has left this place
                        GREAT DEALS WITH: fellsilver | washuffitze3 | Verence | numbcomfortably | comfortablynumb | drasp | curehardy | NaylorStrat | sam.gans | theweight | arcarsenal72 | hivedestruction | rabott13 | angelhair0 | duderanimous

GEAR:
                        American Vintage 52 Tele | Epiphone Les Paul
                        Boss FV-500H | TU-2 | Timmy | Screwdriver | Monsterpiece MkIII | TimeBender
                        JTM-45

GO LSU

Comment

• Hi guys.

I hate threads about Jimi Hendrix, so I am going to spend half of my day posting in it, ok?

Ok.

Comment

• As grown men/women, as many of you are, do you find yourself incapable of scrolling past ICE's threads?

I use this method when I see "Best analog delay" threads started every 2 hours, or "I need a distortion". Sometimes I contribute to them, and I may be guilty of starting one or two. But, when I see something that I dont want to, I turn my head.

Maybe ICE is more off-topic than most of the people here, but his intentions are not negative at all. He is actually a pretty nice, funny guy.

But it necessarily clutters up the forum. It takes over like a weed. It takes away from the integrity of the forum.

I don't know why off-topic threads aren't posted in a Miscellaneous forum.
                            Originally Posted by Spacehog26

Sonic Maximisers are...the musical equivalent
                            of a turd polisher.

"This isn't 4chan you idiot"- anon.

Originally Posted by lfrz93

btw petejt,
                            is that you in your avatar?

Originally Posted by petejt

-----
                            My list of gear is here
                            Mesa/Boogie Mob

Comment

• But it necessarily clutters up the forum. It takes over like a weed. It takes away from the integrity of the forum.

I don't know why off-topic threads aren't posted in a Miscellaneous forum.

Comment

• the love has left this place

It is being worked out.

Comment

• Working...
                                  X