Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread makes me want to get banned again- all hardcore and ****************. for realsies.

Don't please. You are one of the mainstays here! SIO/ICE.org

Comment

this is getting WAY out of hand. even you ALDO can see that. i know the guy bumped your threads but enough is enough. im fine with you getting your own sticky. then the threads i actually want to read wont be bumped by yours. sounds like a fair resolution no?

Comment

:cry::cry:

I can't ignore threads started by Icehouse.

Sure you can. Just don't open & read them. :wave:
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.rivercityrockets.com" target="_blank">http://www.rivercityrockets.com</a></div>

Comment

There is no need to be polite about ****************************s...and thats what ice is.

Put him on the ignore list, still you have to see his threads.

I do come to the forum now and then only see crap from him.

As it is the gear forums have a lot of OT threads.
          And now this.

Ban this sorry person.

Yeah, I judge people.
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><br />
          Originally by ssereb<br />
          hi! my name is n,n-dimethyltryptamine and i am the most likely cause of near-death experiences!<br />
          <br />
          Originally by John S. Shinal<br />
          If you've been rolling in cash all your life, have a shiny new PRS and a boutique amp, a presitgious law degree on the wall, and are named Skip or Brad, you are not allowed to sing the blues, ever. Sorry. <br />
          <br />
          Originally by csm<br />
          Yep, heavy flatwounds with a wound G. Neck PU, tone rolled off. And if your combo comes with a cover, leave it on.<br />
          <br />
          </font></font></div>

Comment

There is no need to be polite about ****************************s...and thats what ice is.

And now this.

Ban this sorry person.

Yeah, I judge people.

??????

I don't see this side of him
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Verdana"><font size="1"><b>GREAT DEALS WITH</b>: fellsilver | washuffitze3 | Verence | numbcomfortably | comfortablynumb | drasp | curehardy | NaylorStrat | sam.gans | theweight | arcarsenal72 | hivedestruction | rabott13 | angelhair0 | duderanimous<br />
            <br />
            <b>GEAR:</b><br />
            American Vintage 52 Tele | Epiphone Les Paul<br />
            Boss FV-500H | TU-2 | Timmy | Screwdriver | Monsterpiece MkIII | TimeBender<br />
            JTM-45<br />
            </font></font><br />
            <font size="3"><b><font color="Purple">GO LSU</font></b></font></div>

Comment

As grown men/women, as many of you are, do you find yourself incapable of scrolling past ICE's threads? :freak:

+1000 :thu:

The problem with that is there are many users here that aren't grown men (i.e. 14 - 16 year olds) Nothing against the younger generation here - glad to have them on board. Remember when alot of us here were that age - the internet didn't even exist

Until Al Gore invented it.

And even with all the off topic threads that careen through here sometimes - this is still one of the best of the best forums to find out about effects in the world. And we must all show patience and help out our protege's.

Icehouse is okay in my book and quite frankly - with some of the situations some of you guys get yourselves into and that you come onto a public forum and share them -have made me laugh so hard pop came out my nose onto the keyboard. And I thank you all for that. Face it guys - there's something wrong with all of us or we wouldn't be musicians in the first place.

Everyone have a great holiday weekend, lighten up and enjoy each day like it's your last... cuz sometimes it is. :wave:
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.rivercityrockets.com" target="_blank">http://www.rivercityrockets.com</a></div>

Comment

Some people act as if it is some "Herculean task" to ignore Ice's threads and move to the next "What's the best overdrive" thread.....

Seriously, move your eyes to the next thread down....it'll be ok.

Comment

??????

I don't see this side of him

I dont see any other side....
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><br />
                  Originally by ssereb<br />
                  hi! my name is n,n-dimethyltryptamine and i am the most likely cause of near-death experiences!<br />
                  <br />
                  Originally by John S. Shinal<br />
                  If you've been rolling in cash all your life, have a shiny new PRS and a boutique amp, a presitgious law degree on the wall, and are named Skip or Brad, you are not allowed to sing the blues, ever. Sorry. <br />
                  <br />
                  Originally by csm<br />
                  Yep, heavy flatwounds with a wound G. Neck PU, tone rolled off. And if your combo comes with a cover, leave it on.<br />
                  <br />
                  </font></font></div>

Comment

Some people act as if it is some "Herculean task" to ignore Ice's threads and move to the next "What's the best overdrive" thread.....

Seriously, move your eyes to the next thread down....it'll be ok.

Andy!!:wave:

Comment

Andy!!:wave:

Howdy ! :wave:

Just stopping by for a quick moment....

A quickie.

Comment

this is getting WAY out of hand. even you ALDO can see that. i know the guy bumped your threads but enough is enough. im fine with you getting your own sticky. then the threads i actually want to read wont be bumped by yours. sounds like a fair resolution no?

Thank you for trying to make things better. What I see getting out of hand more than me is people who wan't an on topic place that has never existed here. I do not wan't a sticky, I was only trying to bring some of perhapsof what I consider fun. Not every one shares that and it is ok. I am glad we are able to communicate now. I will tame down the amount of off topic threads however. Thanks for a fair comment.

Comment

And now this.

Ban this sorry person.

Yeah, I judge people.

The only reason why i won't rip into you is Phil. Ban me? You try? Where is YOUR contributions? Calling me an ****************************? You are a big fat zero that can draw only a minimal response. You judge people huh? By whos standards? Yours? Please spare us!

Comment

Howdy ! :wave:

Just stopping by for a quick moment....

A quickie.
                            Hope I lived up your expectations!

Comment

I dont see any other side....

People like you are a dime a dozen. How many times have you been here and changed your name? If you notice, I am still here under the same name. As I tell others, read what you wan't to read. Don't you get it? Not rocket science man! Free country huh?:wave:
                              Way I see is I am the one who is the recipient of anger fueled by people who have nothing to be happy about. Sorry. There are forums that are strictly on topic. Enjoy them, A thread an hour your speed?

Comment

Adapt people. No place is gonna please the masses. Those who attack me, Please show me your contributions. The greatest forumite bar none is The Gainster.

Comment

Working...
                                X