Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Eat World's new album leaked...

I'd tell ya where, but that would be shameless...

Sounds good... I'm still gonna buy the album, as they are one of my favorite bands and I don't want to feel like a dick. But it sounds good
    Music n such

I'd tell ya where, but that would be shameless...

Sounds good... I'm still gonna buy the album, as they are one of my favorite bands and I don't want to feel like a dick. But it sounds good

Link? I am a huge fan and already pre-ordered it. I have been looking high and low for it
    www.goodbyebeautiful.com
    www.cancer.org

Comment

When is the release date??? I didn't even know they had a cd coming out. That is badass.
      Good Transactions: Used 666, homestar_kevin, arcarsenal72, orange worker, orangesix, DeuceII, JmanX, frankiej, friction, myTakamine, jimihalen

Comment

http://www.jimmyeatworld.com/

Check it out. The first single is AWSOME!
        www.goodbyebeautiful.com
        www.cancer.org

Comment

just search some torrents for it if you want it.

that being said, i'm surprised anyone cares.

Comment

Right off the bat, it's got that jimmy sound.
            Good Transactions: Used 666, homestar_kevin, arcarsenal72, orange worker, orangesix, DeuceII, JmanX, frankiej, friction, myTakamine, jimihalen

Comment

barf. they have stunk since clarity.

Comment

**************** that. Bleed american is an amazing album, and futures is far from bad.
                check out my sweet dealzzz, I got tons of them

Comment

not to mention the stay on my side tonight EP that came out after futures...my favorite thing from thing in a long time.
                  good transactions with: notjonahbutnoah, floodstage, gregit, angelhair0, upinflames, stevetron3030, cheesemaster, Dr.Picklebottom, beardcom, bnelly428, 44caliberKid, T_REX

Comment

Agreed. I'm not one to call a band sell outs, but they got WAY too polished after Clarity for my tastes. I once had a discussion with a very prominent producer in Indie Rock about this very thing.

Comment

Agreed. I'm not one to call a band sell outs, but they got WAY too polished after Clarity for my tastes. I once had a discussion with a very prominent producer in Indie Rock about this very thing.

I just don't see it. Bleed American is pretty much the opposite of a sell out record. They didn't have a record label when they made it, the just had enough money to make it how they wanted. What came out isn't as heavy as clarity, but I mean it's not like a corporate record mainstream intended record... it ended up being popular because it was just really well timed, but thats life.
                      check out my sweet dealzzz, I got tons of them

Comment

they are playing my town next month, i'm stoked!
                        EGBA

Comment

I'm going to go try an find that single. I still really love that band, though I didn't care for "Futures". Like a bunch of others, I'm a big "Clarity" fan and really liked the last EP...

I bet they release something worth buying
                          http://www.thestillcity.com
                          http://www.myspace.com/thestillcity

Comment

isohunt had a torrent of the cd.

might just be the demos like all the rest of them.
                            EGBA

Comment

I just don't see it. Bleed American is pretty much the opposite of a sell out record. They didn't have a record label when they made it, the just had enough money to make it how they wanted. What came out isn't as heavy as clarity, but I mean it's not like a corporate record mainstream intended record... it ended up being popular because it was just really well timed, but thats life.

if "in the middle" isnt a major label cocksucking song i dont know what is they wrote that record trying to get a record label again(major). they also re=recorded the record so it was shiny and compressed like a avril lavine record.

Comment

Working...
                              X