Electro-Harmonix Knockout Question

JohnPW

• Members

I like the concept of this pedal and I am seriously thinking about getting one. Anybody have and suggestions as to where I might put it in my pedalboard. I'm going to try it in every position but if someone owns a Knockout I would love to know where they have it in their line up.

My pedals are: Vox Wah, Q-Tron (picking it up this weekend), Bad Monkey, BBE Free Fuzz, Boss Metal Zone, Boss AC-3, MXR Phaser, and Small Stone.

• Members

I like the concept of this pedal and I am seriously thinking about getting one. Anybody have and suggestions as to where I might put it in my pedalboard. I'm going to try it in every position but if someone owns a Knockout I would love to know where they have it in their line up.

My pedals are: Vox Wah, Q-Tron (picking it up this weekend), Bad Monkey, BBE Free Fuzz, Boss Metal Zone, Boss AC-3, MXR Phaser, and Small Stone.

I'll definatly have one of these before the end of the year and I was wondering the same thing, I'm guessing first pedal, so it affects the sound of your guitar signal first, before it hits anything else......although i'm sure you could make some interesting sounds putting it elsewhere.

Archived