Is Zvex ever gonna make a delay?

Inertiatic_SKS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know anything Zach touches turns to gold and I would willingly buy a delay pedal if he made one. Has he mentioned any plans on building one? If you're reading this yourself, Zach, has it crossed your mind to make one or are you interested in making one?

I :love: threads like this.

• Members

a whammy and a delay are what people ask him for...alot

hes said hes not interested in flangers, probably not chorus either

he loves the pearl phaser, but said he cant clone it into one of his small boxes...

The Pearl PH-44 is the greatest phaser ever created, perhaps the greatest pedal ever created (however it's got terrible switches.) If I was stuck on a desert island, I'd pick the Apollo fuzz-wah with reinforced hinges, the Pearl PH-44 with my expression mod, the 90's reissue Colorsound Wah, and Chuck's "Rendition" pedal. And at least 5000 alkaline 9V purchased from cheapbatteries.com.

• Members

The Pearl PH-44 is the greatest phaser ever created, perhaps the greatest pedal ever created (however it's got terrible switches.) If I was stuck on a desert island, I'd pick the Apollo fuzz-wah with reinforced hinges, the Pearl PH-44 with my expression mod, the 90's reissue Colorsound Wah, and Chuck's "Rendition" pedal. And at least 5000 alkaline 9V purchased from cheapbatteries.com.

WHOLY PHUCK! HE FINALLY SHOWED HIS PICKS!

you also said you loved the boss rv-2...

whats a rendition pedal, a delay?

the pearl ph44 is ok, i didnt love it, but i dug it. sold it...

• Members

((((Starts cruising ebay for sure-fire investment pedals)))))))

• Members

I'm still waiting for the 'Garage of Grunge'

Stooges to Soundgarden in one box!
:cool:

A pedal that does the TV Eye sound would be my favorite pedal ever. Especially if I didn't have to drive it with a strat (which is what that guitar sounds like to me)

Maybe I should just get a knockout EQ and a fuzz or OD that does a similar to whatever they use for that song.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Had you ever tried the Red Witch Moon Phaser? That's one of my "desert Island" pedals(That, the Turbo RAT, Black Cat Moan, Small Clone and your FF. ). It's really organic sounding, though it really sounds best with distortion even if it's kind of advertised as being good with clean tones, it doesn't really sparkle until you hit the gain. Sounds beautiful with the Fuzz Factory actually, really swoowshy. Probably my favourite all-time pedal combo. I should post clips!

• Members

Had you ever tried the Red Witch Moon Phaser? That's one of my "desert Island" pedals(That, the Turbo RAT, Black Cat Moan, Small Clone and your FF. ). It's really organic sounding, though it really sounds best with distortion even if it's kind of advertised as being good with clean tones, it doesn't really sparkle until you hit the gain. Sounds beautiful with the Fuzz Factory actually, really swoowshy. Probably my favourite all-time pedal combo. I should post clips!

The Pearl is not mellow or organic, that's what is great about it.

Archived