No announcement yet.

Is Zvex ever gonna make a delay?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Zvex ever gonna make a delay?

I know anything Zach touches turns to gold and I would willingly buy a delay pedal if he made one. Has he mentioned any plans on building one? If you're reading this yourself, Zach, has it crossed your mind to make one or are you interested in making one?
    Good business with: echoes22, brianeharmonjr, antiochband, tsunamijesus, duncan, cakebakist, Anderer, bass_econo, talic, senor penguin and jamesreuter

SELL ME YOUR M9

*BARFPUKE*
    **************** ROCKISM

THE 70S SUCKED

Originally Posted by Mallard

I'm also in the market for a mandolin. I started playin' the one that my girl has (it used to be her Father's). But I wanna get my own now. I'm ****************in' into it. I'm gonna roll up to Guitar Center one of these days and ****************in' buy one an' ****************. I’m gonna roll in there and play Slayer riffs on them and then roll up to the counter with one of them and buy the ****************er.

Comment

i remember him saying he's not into making one or not in the immediate future or something like that.......

Comment

Here's an Idea for a combination pedal with delay. A reverse delay with the pedal I fail to mention.
        StompboxMan.com
        Pedals, Amps, Keyboards and Accessories

Comment

*BARFPUKE*

Comment

I know anything Zach touches turns to gold and I would willingly buy a delay pedal if he made one. Has he mentioned any plans on building one? If you're reading this yourself, Zach, has it crossed your mind to make one or are you interested in making one?

I threads like this.
            http://zvex.com ...17 years of freaky pedals!

Comment

if zvex makes a delay, then bush gets impeached

Comment

I'm still waiting for the 'Garage of Grunge'

Stooges to Soundgarden in one box!

Comment

I'm still waiting for the 'Garage of Grunge'

Stooges to Soundgarden in one box!

*vomit*

Comment

a whammy and a delay are what people ask him for...alot
                    hes said hes not interested in flangers, probably not chorus either
                    he loves the pearl phaser, but said he cant clone it into one of his small boxes...
                    OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

a whammy and a delay are what people ask him for...alot
                      hes said hes not interested in flangers, probably not chorus either
                      he loves the pearl phaser, but said he cant clone it into one of his small boxes...

The Pearl PH-44 is the greatest phaser ever created, perhaps the greatest pedal ever created (however it's got terrible switches.) If I was stuck on a desert island, I'd pick the Apollo fuzz-wah with reinforced hinges, the Pearl PH-44 with my expression mod, the 90's reissue Colorsound Wah, and Chuck's "Rendition" pedal. And at least 5000 alkaline 9V purchased from cheapbatteries.com.
                      http://zvex.com ...17 years of freaky pedals!

Comment

The Pearl PH-44 is the greatest phaser ever created, perhaps the greatest pedal ever created (however it's got terrible switches.) If I was stuck on a desert island, I'd pick the Apollo fuzz-wah with reinforced hinges, the Pearl PH-44 with my expression mod, the 90's reissue Colorsound Wah, and Chuck's "Rendition" pedal. And at least 5000 alkaline 9V purchased from cheapbatteries.com.

WHOLY PHUCK! HE FINALLY SHOWED HIS PICKS!

you also said you loved the boss rv-2...

whats a rendition pedal, a delay?

the pearl ph44 is ok, i didnt love it, but i dug it. sold it...
                        OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

((((Starts cruising ebay for sure-fire investment pedals)))))))
                          Mosrite Ventures '67
                          Dearmond M-77t
                          Squier MIJ tele '86

SF Vibrolux
                          Ampeg gemini II
                          Ampeg V2
                          Traynor YBA-1 '69
                          Traynor YGM-3 '69
                          Ampeg V4 4x12

Comment

Seek Delay
                            For Sale:

Arion Tubulator, Zoom G1, Korg DT-3 Tuner, Dunlop Crybaby GCB95, Bespeco Latching Footswitch, Tascam Analogue 4 Track 'Portastudio', Custom Tap Tempo Switch, Selection of Harmonica's and one of those holder things that you put around your neck!

Photo's or further details available on PM request. Make me offers - all of this crap has to go!

Wanting:

Digitech JamMan Solo

Comment

Call it the dock of delay.

Sitting at the dock of delay....
                              Selling:

Mini mixer £25 posted. Good size for pedalboards.
                              EHX 24v DC adapter £12 posted
                              Dual momentary footswitch £20 posted.
                              Telecaster 3 way switch and vintage jack socket. £5 posted

Excellent dealings with AncientMariner, Chucknorris1982, Daysofspeed, Kurd01, Melx, SirLemonHead, and a few of others I can't remember. . .

Comment

Working...
                              X