Show me your boards with less than or equal to 4 pedals

veil

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've yet to get an actual board, will get/make one as soon as my guitar is fixed.

It'd be Fuzz Factory -> Black Cat Moan -> Turbo RAT -> Moon Phaser -> Small Clone -> Digidelay.

Though that's leaving out the Digital reverb, since I often prefer to put Reverb on in post recording, and I don't play live.

Mostly though I've just been using Black Cat Moan -> Turbo Rat -> Phaser lately.

Very few people on the effects forums are going to have 4 or less. Plus, they wouldn't be very interesting, chances are they'd belong to a mostly guitar -> amp person. Try setting it to 6 or less, since more people tend to have over 8.

• Members

You mean replaced.

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Washburn/WG-587/10/2

Summary

Manufacturer URL http://www.washburn.com/

Features 8.9 (16 responses)

Sound 9.3 (16 responses)

Action, Fit, & Finish 8.4 (17 responses)

Reliability/Durability 9.5 (17 responses)

Customer Support 7.5 (2 responses)

Overall Rating 9.4 (16 responses)

No thanks.

Plus, I thought it was me that needed replacing, supposedly, not my guitar? Since when do people get to insult me AND my guitar :(

• Members

Plus, I thought it was me that needed replacing, supposedly, not my guitar? Since when do people get to insult me AND my guitar
:(

You: check your posting history

Your guitar: since you said the neck's warped and the trussrod doesn't work this pretty much means its screwed.

:thu:

• Members

Very few people on the effects forums are going to have 4 or less. Plus, they wouldn't be very interesting, chances are they'd belong to a mostly guitar -> amp person. Try setting it to 6 or less, since more people tend to have over 8.

Actually, I find them very interesting, because I like seeing what people do with very little. There are already plenty of posts displaying pedalboards with lots of pedals; that's why I made this thread. Because I want to see the few people that love effects and keep it small, and what they use.

Archived