Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best leslie/rotary speaker pedal

What is the best Leslie simulator pedal?

I'd like to know also. I've been thinking of trying a Uni Vibe but I know there are better ones out there.
    Happy Transactions: smrz, 3vcos, mrweems, Used666, 6StrngStrangler, NetStar, vangkm, Guitar Josh, Facing Failure, Pbone, exdeath, CiceroTJones, Zappa74, falseswipe, insubordination, Harry Manback1

Originally Posted by notjonahbutnoah

What like a bassist? Drummer? Singer? YOU'RE the real musician here ok? Tell them to shut the **************** up and play your backing track.

Comment

From what i understand the H&K Rotosphere is up there as the best or close to it. I personally am going to get an RT-20 soon, seems like all id need
      ARC Effects
      ARC Effects On Facebook

List of Positive Transactions

Comment

little danelectro thing is pretty sweet

i have a maxon PH350 on its way which is meant to be pretty darn lovely too

Comment

whatabout the rotovibe.

Comment

Excuse me while I whip out my Rotomachine Clip once again. (also has Boss OC-3 and Little Big Muff)
            Selling:

Mini mixer £25 posted. Good size for pedalboards.
            EHX 24v DC adapter £12 posted
            Dual momentary footswitch £20 posted.
            Telecaster 3 way switch and vintage jack socket. £5 posted

Excellent dealings with AncientMariner, Chucknorris1982, Daysofspeed, Kurd01, Melx, SirLemonHead, and a few of others I can't remember. . .

Comment

Excuse me while I whip out my Rotomachine Clip once again. (also has Boss OC-3 and Little Big Muff)

Rotomachine?

Edit-nvm, just looked it up, nice clip
              ARC Effects
              ARC Effects On Facebook

List of Positive Transactions

Comment

I've played the Rotomachine, Rotosphere and RT20, and I reckon the best is the RT20. The Rotosphere is noisey (lots of background hiss), the Rotomachine is good, but really messes with your guitar tone and kills fuzzes. The RT20 is therefore my favourite, with the added bonus that you get a good vibe simulator as well.
                www.vincentandbell.com
                http://jamesianvincent.tumblr.com/

Wanting: Tokai/Burny/similar 335

Comment

I tried the Rotosphere many years ago and wasn't impressed, it was too flangery sounding to me. I have an RT-20 and it's very nice. Still need to try the Roto-Machine though.
                  "I like being weird. Weird's all I've got. That and my sweet style" - Moss.
                  Pedal mods and repairs. I do 'em. PM me.
                  (tube amps too locally)

Comment

I like my Fulltone Deja Vibe. I don't know if it's the best, but I like the vibe and vibrato tones it gives me.
                    Gear:

Les Paul Studio Premium Plus
                    Carvin HSS Bolt
                    Fernandez Revolver Pro

Pedal path: Keeley modded Crybaby, Keeley Comp, Skreddy Screwdriver, Fulltone Soul-Bender, Dice Works Muff Diver Finale, Lovepedal Eternity, ThunderTweak Delay, Deluxe Memory Man, Keeley modded Boss CE-2, Fulltone Supa-Trem, Fulltone Deja Vibe, Dr Scientist RRR.

Amps: Reinhardt 18, Fender Blues Deluxe, 1972 Fender Champ, 1963 Harmony 303A

Good Deals

Comment

I've had better luck with the rotomachine in front of the amp. In the fx loop it totally takes over your tone. It doesn't sound bad, but not many pedals dictate your sound like that and it can be a bit annoying.
                      Selling:

Mini mixer £25 posted. Good size for pedalboards.
                      EHX 24v DC adapter £12 posted
                      Dual momentary footswitch £20 posted.
                      Telecaster 3 way switch and vintage jack socket. £5 posted

Excellent dealings with AncientMariner, Chucknorris1982, Daysofspeed, Kurd01, Melx, SirLemonHead, and a few of others I can't remember. . .

Comment

Rotosphere is THE leslie pedal, can't really be beat to my ears. The RT-20 and rotomachine are digital and just lack something to me.

Comment

Destination Rotation by Option 5 effects

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. BTW I have a Hammond M3 organ that I wish to use the pedal for. Currently I am using the rotary speaker effect on my Radias and it's just ok...

Comment

I would try to check out an old analog Dynacord CLS-222
                              Those things rock if you can find one.
                              Can't listen to this until I'm done hearing Exile on Main Street and downed this glass of Crown Royal
                              ~Zig al-din
                              good peeps:
                              jacobhf, ambient & company, 3vcos, jrkirkish, Nich, young_grandma,

Comment

Working...
                              X