Behind the Scenes at ProGuitarShop.com Videos

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is very cool, thanks for sharing. There's a lot more that goes into it than meets the eye, for sure. But I think it's a good business tool that you guys have, that basically no one else is doing. Samples are one thing, but the quality and consistency and the video aspect of it really helps demonstrate what a product can do. It might even help cut down on the amount/number of returns.

• Members

I have no idea how many times I stumble to this website for sound slips or to stare at the 2900 dollar G&L flametop Bluesboy.

Great work. I try to purchase all of my gear from thsi website as the prices are good and the website/videos/shipping/service are impeccable.

• Members

"the box is square. It looks like it's a cardboard material.." I like that guy

i hate him so much that i love him. where can i find some of his classics?

"inside the box, there's the manual which explains how the pedal works. a warranty card you can fill out and send in. a small catalog of other ehx effects and an ehx sticker." priceless.

• Members

i hate him so much that i love him. where can i find some of his classics?

"inside the box, there's the manual which explains how the pedal works. a warranty card you can fill out and send in. a small catalog of other ehx effects and an ehx sticker." priceless.

"Got some manuals and booklets in here . . . and here's the pedal itself. Looks like it's in some sort of plastic wrap with air bubbles on it."

• Members
PGS's demos are great. My only complaint is all the finger pointing at the pedals. Dunno why, just bugs me.

LOL! That is hilarious. I have actually had a conversation with Andy about this. I tried to make him sit on his hands but it made playing the guitar extremely difficult. :lol: This is actually the kind of input that we look for. There were around 20 videos that his finger got a bit to much exercise. You will notice that the finger pointing in more recent videos has been reduced to a minimum.

• Members
"Got some manuals and booklets in here . . . and here's the pedal itself. Looks like it's in some sort of plastic wrap with air bubbles on it."

:lol:

the funny part is that you're not exaggerating. i think he actually said that in one of them.

• Members
LOL! That is hilarious. I have actually had a conversation with Andy about this. I tried to make him sit on his hands but it made playing the guitar extremely difficult.
:lol:
This is actually the kind of input that we look for. There were around 20 videos that his finger got a bit to much exercise. You will notice that the finger pointing in more recent videos has been reduced to a minimum.

Haha, I actually liked the finger pointing!

PSG's videos are basically the standard for any pedal review at this point. Awesome audio, complete playing. I love watching them and I'm always excited when I see a new one go up, no matter what it is (I might never buy an OD pedal, but I've watched all the OD pedal vids regardless, they're that entertaining). Keep up the good work - when I'm ever in the market for a new/boutique pedal, you guys are the first place I'm going to.

• Members
Way better than that "and here's the DS-1 out of the box" guy!

:lol: "and....like...this is the uh, warranty card? i uh, guess you fill this out and send it in?"- That guy is a total douche.

ProGuitarShop, you guys are doing a great, great thing. Thanks alot and keep it up! :thu:

Archived