Old School HCFXers : Who's left?

BR4D

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I lurk lately, I took a couple of years off...by the way, Tonefactor's looking great, Brad :)

I had a look through the site for the first time in a while a few days ago and loved the selection.

damn, this is my first post in over two years...probably three....

• Members

I lurk lately, I took a couple of years off...by the way, Tonefactor's looking great, Brad
:)

I had a look through the site for the first time in a while a few days ago and loved the selection.

Thanks for the kind words. We've been making a lot of major improvements over the past couple of weeks. Getting a lot of new stock in as well. :thu:

• Members

I lurk lately, I took a couple of years off...by the way, Tonefactor's looking great, Brad
:)

+1

Your site is a pretty big hit everywhere Brad! Wish I had more disposable income... :cry:

• Members

I was here for a good while back in about 2001 onwards, but there is absolutely zero evidence of it. I can't find my old username on the members list and the email address it was registered to has long since gone. I used to be BobbySixxxKiller, did lots of trades and transactions with lots of oldschool folk, back in the day when people used to post cheques and cash as payment rather than use paypal! Took a long break from the forums from probably 2003-ish until whenever I registered under this name, but I continued to use the reviews sections etc.

Archived