L.A. Sound Design HUGE Pedalboard of the week

gtrwiz

• Members

From http://www.lasounddesign.net

Here is a pedalboard utilizing the GigRig finished this week. The board was 42x24, 75 feet of cable and 60+ ends.

All the pedals are loops except the Vol, reverb, wah. The signal chain is as follows: Custom interface--Boss FV-500H--Bad Horsey Wah--GigRig in--Line 6 Filter--Boss Comp--Whammy--Pog--Boss OD-20--Boss RT-20--Boss Super Chorus--Phase 90--Boss tremolo--Boss Delay(stereo loop)--GigRig out--Boss reverb (stereo out)---interface. There is a tap tempo for the Delay and an Expression pedal for speed of Rotary Ensemble.

A custom power supply was built. The POG was powered with adapter in the courtesy out as well as the GigRig off a switching power supply. The board was perfectly quiet and big sounding. I still can't move by myself....oh my back :shock: .

David Phillips

RL6.jpg

RL1.jpg

RL2.jpg

RL3.jpg

• Members

The OD-20 sounds a million times better then most so called boutique dist / overdrive / fuzz boxes out there. Dont be a corksniffer.

Yeah thats right i said it and i mean it.

I agree that some boutique stuff is all hype, but that doesn't change the fact that the OD-20 is mediocre at best. Definitely not my first choice for dirt.

• Members

I can't understand why someone would want a huge switcher AND all the pedals in front of them when you could rack all the pedals neatly out of the way and control it all with MIDI.

I'd seriously hate to have something that expansive under my feet. Then again I wouldn't like any pedalboard under my feet if I could avoid it.

• Members

I can't understand why someone would want a huge switcher AND all the pedals in front of them when you could rack all the pedals neatly out of the way and control it all with MIDI.

this is exactly what I'm gonna be doing! :thu:

Archived