Sorry, Phil.

zachary vex

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha. Phil said:

"However, if they ARE the same person and accessing the site from different physical locations, I suggest that the person using them contact me via PM immediately to discuss it."

Yeah they need to discuss their addiction to HCFX. Imagine going to specific computers to use a specific user name. That's like Mrs Doubtfire on the internet.

• Members

I thought that you'd changed zachary, after I hadn't seen you around here for a while, but obviously not and I see this thread as nothing more than subtle trolling from yourself. I hope you conduct yourself better with your customers than you do with the people here.

• Members

I thought that you'd changed zachary, after I hadn't seen you around here for a while, but obviously not and I see this thread as nothing more than subtle trolling from yourself. I hope you conduct yourself better with your customers than you do with the people here.

Oh come on! Of course Zvex can get cranky, but he didn't start anything.

His reactions might be a bit over the top, but insinuating that he wants to know everything about everyone in the pedal business is not cool either.

• Members

Oh come on! Of course Zvex can get cranky, but he didn't start anything.

That thread was asking SVB to check his PM's....what's that got to do with Zach? ....nothing.

He only posted in that thread to start {censored}.....same reason as he started this one, why not just PM phil to say sorry?

He's a {censored}ing troll of the highest order imo. :wave:

• Members

That thread was asking SVB to check his PM's....what's that got to do with Zach? ....nothing.

He only posted in that thread to start {censored}.....same reason as he started this one, why not just PM phil to say sorry?

He's a {censored}ing troll of the highest order imo.
:wave:

Hmm, you might be right. I don't know.

I just feel that he can act quite over the top sometimes.

But on the other hand, whenever he writes something, everyone's on his back.

Loads of people write loads of crap on HCFX, and I just have the feeling that some people blame him for stuff a too easily.

And if he made a mistake, people just keep rambling on about it.

I made a couple of stupid posts/arguments on this forum too, but everyone kind of forgot about it. I think ZVex gets confronted with past mistakes a lot, just because he's ZVex.

But like I said in the beginning, I don't know. I'm just thinking out loud. :blah:

Archived