OT: Girls..

TravvyBear

• Members

Jesus man, ever like a girl a lot, but she's in a happy committed relationship. But than sometimes you have conversations with said girl, and it feels like you connect on some cosmic level? Than you realize nothing can happen between you two because of her amazing boyfriend? {censored}ing story of my life.

Share you stories

/rant.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jesus man, ever like a girl a lot, but she's in a happy committed relationship. But than sometimes you have conversations with said girl, and it feels like you connect on some cosmic level? Than you realize nothing can happen between you two because of her amazing boyfriend? {censored}ing story of my life.

Share you stories

/rant.

The same situation.

• Members

I've been in that situation for years man. I am the king of the friend zone.
But I swear to you that, in my honest opinion, said girl in my situation would be happier if I was more of a factor in the equation. Not to mention that I fall for girls horribly easily but this one is just always on my mind.
I hate everything.

• Members

I've been in that situation for years man. I am the king of the friend zone.

But I swear to you that, in my honest opinion, said girl in my situation would be happier if I was more of a factor in the equation. Not to mention that I fall for girls horribly easily but this one is just always on my mind.

I hate everything.

Best keep the sharps away from you!:poke:

• Members

yeah man i know the feeling. sucks balls.

id just bail on the situation. act disinterested, and if she wants a shag then she'll make it known, if not, then you got a way from a messy and potentially humiliating situation

Yeah, thats the smart thing to do.

Too bad I cant stop thinking about it.

The {censored}ed up thing is, I could care less about sex with her, I didnt fall in love with her 'ass' I like the way she thinks, the way she ticks.

• Members

Yeah, thats the smart thing to do.

Too bad I cant stop thinking about it.

The {censored}ed up thing is, I could care less about sex with her, I didnt fall in love with her 'ass' I like the way she thinks, the way she ticks.

^this.

No sharps for me. [/horribly offensive joke] [Edited by Phil - even in jest, if you ever say anything like that on HC again, you WILL be perma-banned.]

I feel bad putting that on the interwebz, hehe.

• Members

Yep, been in/still might be(mind{censored} anyway. i think its more of a what if feeling) in that situation. Was way into her years ago, she liked me, i moved away before we ever like officially dated or whatever, moved back, we hung out and that same spark was there. I went of vacation for two weeks and she met and started dating some dude, that went on for two years, while i was still really into her and she lead me along for a little while saying she thought she still had feelings for me and {censored}. She broke up with that dude this past summer, shes dating someone else, we're still good friends, so yea. I know the situation well my friend. Find someone else, as soon possible.

• Members

i totally hear you.

i recently met a girl. we totally vibe. have the same sense of humor, etc. but she was kind of hooking up/seeing a friend. he was totally into her more than she was into him. she just broke it off with him, but they're still friends and we all still hang out and everything.

anyways, too much drama there to do anything about it. which sucks, because she is so rad. so beautiful, too.

other fish in the sea, and all that.

• Members

Yep, been in/still might be(mind{censored} anyway. i think its more of a what if feeling) in that situation. Was way into her years ago, she liked me, i moved away before we ever like officially dated or whatever, moved back, we hung out and that same spark was there. I went of vacation for two weeks and she met and started dating some dude, that went on for two years, while i was still really into her and she lead me along for a little while saying she thought she still had feelings for me and {censored}. She broke up with that dude this past summer, shes dating someone else, we're still good friends, so yea. I know the situation well my friend. Find someone else, as soon possible.

Yeah, well, could you take that advice 2 years ago?

• Members

been there.

The girl thought of leaving the guy... I'm glad she didn't... I wouldn't want that to happen. If she's willing to leave the guy she's with, what makes me think she won't take off on me? I just kinda shrug and say "oh well" anymore... We're friends, and every once in a while we have a so-called "cosmic connection."

In the words of Walter via Jeff Dunham, "See that beautiful young lady there? That gorgeous young thing? ... ... ... ... Oh well. All you can do is run to the end of your chain and bark."

(shrugs... sighs... "oh well...")

• Members

been there.

The girl though of leaving the guy... I'm glad she didn't... I wouldn't want that to happen. If she's willing to leave the guy she's with, what makes me think she won't take off on me? I just kinda shrug and say "oh well" anymore... We're friends, and every once in a while we have a so-called "cosmic connection."

In the words of Walter via Jeff Dunham, "See that beautiful young lady there? That gorgeous young thing? ... ... ... ... Oh well. All you can do is run to the end of your chain and bark."

(shrugs... sighs... "oh well...")

That is a good quote. It also sucks, because it shows that that is really the only thing you can do. You can't tell her how you feel, because than she might get weired out, and you'll lose even the 'friend zone'.

• Members

That is a good quote. It also sucks, because it shows that that is really the only thing you can do. You can't tell her how you feel, because than she might get weired out, and you'll lose even the 'friend zone'.

yea, i told her how i felt. bad {censored}in move. We weren't really friends for awhile after that.

• Members

I still don't believe men and women are the same species. You'd think after all these thousands of years, we'd have evolved some kind of easy way to communicate attraction.

That beings said, I was flirting with this girl at work for a while, then she took 2 weeks vacation. I was unaware of this so I asked the girl sitting next to her where she was. Turns out she was getting married and going on her honeymoon. :freak:

Still, I have never found a ring that can fill a hole.... :eek:

• Members

Yeah dude Get out now.

It's going to blow the {censored} up in your face.

Nothing good can come from this situation, I know you're going to pursue it anyway though, that's what I(and every other guy ever) did/is doing/will do

after reading more of Page 2, This exact situation happened to me over last summer. I was a camp counselor for the summer and doing that time the girl and her boyfriend broke up towards the beginning of the summer, and I talked to her a ton over the summer and had high expectations for what would eventually happen when i came home. Once I was home and finally seeing her again, I eventually told her how I felt about everything at which point she said that she also was really into me and had had a crush on me for awhile. Then she said we couldn't do anything based upon said feelings being that her newly ex-boyfriend was part of the group of friends that I hang out with and that it would create too much drama and bad situations. I didn't take it very well.

Archived