No announcement yet.

Dumble clone schematic

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumble clone schematic

If I find a schematic for a Dumble clone pedal online, 1) how do I know if its authentic? 2) How does one find out what kind of parts to use?

I heard about Tanabe's Zenkudo pedal recently and would love to get one...but it's $300, too rich for my blood
    Shot From Guns
    www.shotfromguns.wordpress.com - New updates!

The Artful Dodger -
    www.soundclick.com/theartfuldodger

"Business acumen, institution building, and shrewd political maneuvering are the only way to protect conscious artistry."

"The more fragile harmonics can survive in a vacuum tube, where they seem to be eliminated or squashed in the solid state crystal lattice. Maybe it just comes down to that." - the wise Alexander Dumble

An amp clone will cost more than $300 for a pedal. To answer your questions:

1. You won't be able to
    2. By looking at the schematic.
    Great transactions with: hivedestruction, TheBumRush, Invader.CC, gchatred, pfindeis, aporcelainsky, tantamo, mueller, Tone Meister, vidiot72, angelhair0 (x2), Bleedback, Insubordination, ibanez_dude, 6StrngStrangler, goodhonk, andy3033

Can o' Spam
    GGG PT80

Comment

You know it's authentic because it states that all resistors and caps must have been created on the thighs of virgins by some tubby bloke called alex.
      Las Vegas Blackout - www.myspace.com/lasvegasblackout

Originally Posted by frankiej

You sir are the winnar.

Originally Posted by Cake Bakist

Oh, did i say rape them? i meant respect them.

Originally Posted by Bobby D

"mode 7" had been found to cause cancer in pets and small children.

Good Deals With: ILoveYouMan, Used666

Comment

If I find a schematic for a Dumble clone pedal online, 1) how do I know if its authentic? 2) How does one find out what kind of parts to use?

I heard about Tanabe's Zenkudo pedal recently and would love to get one...but it's $300, too rich for my blood

Zendrive
        Kerranggggg!!!!!

Comment

The Zenkudo is a Zendrive variant. The Zendrive schematic can be found at freestompboxes. org

Or, check out the Runoffgroove Umble

Comment

An amp clone will cost more than $300 for a pedal. To answer your questions:

1. You won't be able to
            2. By looking at the schematic.

It's not an amp clone, it's for a pedal very similar if not the same as the Zendrive pedal.
            Shot From Guns
            www.shotfromguns.wordpress.com - New updates!

The Artful Dodger -
            www.soundclick.com/theartfuldodger

"Business acumen, institution building, and shrewd political maneuvering are the only way to protect conscious artistry."

"The more fragile harmonics can survive in a vacuum tube, where they seem to be eliminated or squashed in the solid state crystal lattice. Maybe it just comes down to that." - the wise Alexander Dumble

Comment

buy any amp.

dumble sucks. he said electrons dont survive in a crystal lattice.
              Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

buy any amp.

dumble sucks. he said electrons dont survive in a crystal lattice.

this
                Solo: Ancient Mariner | Bands: Canoes | Joe Dunlap | Ex Bands: Still Pioneers | A Wayward Heart | M9 Video Playlist | How I Loop: 1, 2 | Best Big Board 2007 | Best Large Board 2009

Originally Posted by placebo62

BTBAM is like the patron saint of the M9

Comment

Working...
                X